Lets just go naked

I really, really, (really) don't like the baggy britches trend. I remember when I first saw it, I think it was 1994 or so. I remarked to my girlfriend, boy won't they feel silly in another ten years? This will be an embarassment on par with bellbottoms! Fifteen years later, and it's still going strong.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever seen someone's buttcrack showing, seeing as how they wear equally long/baggy shirts. As long as they're not showing buttcrack, leave them alone and laugh at them for dressing like retards.

I really, really, (really) don't like the baggy britches trend. I remember when I first saw it, I think it was 1994 or so. I remarked to my girlfriend, boy won't they feel silly in another ten years? This will be an embarassment on par with bellbottoms! Fifteen years later, and it's still going strong.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever seen someone's buttcrack showing, seeing as how they wear equally long/baggy shirts. As long as they're not showing buttcrack, leave them alone and laugh at them for dressing like retards.

Okay. Now what do you think about tramp stamps?

So, let me see if I have the liberal argument down pat... shall we?

The Government is free to seize my property and give it away to some Corporation to raise the tax base, they can tell me what my kids can eat, they can take my money to give to deadbeats that have generations of deadbeats, they can create universal health care where they will ration and deny care on THEIR whim, they can tell me what marriage means, they can make certain races more equal, they can amnesty 20 million illegal aliens, they are free to do these things that Liberals love, BUT GODDAMN IT they better not tell anyone to not be naked in public.

Have I got it about right?

Exactly. Your list is mostly things not in the constitution that some folks swear will help society. Banning baggy drawers is an intrusion that does no good to society.

and what is so different about what you want? You are suggesting that people be told what they can and cannot wear. Is Big Brother OK with you as long as he is directing people to do the things against their will that YOU want them to?

Well of course. I am all for banning sweaty fat chicks from wearing spandex.

And you people are missing the entire point. It is not about baggy pants. It is about wearing ANY pants in a fashion that purposefully shows off your ASS. Indecency should still exist even for you liberal tree huggers.

Guns, relax. I personally remember the 80's very fondly when girls used talcum powder to get into the tight jeans of the time. The showing was deliberate and so was the looking. Government should not be in the business of regulating fashion or morals. Before long we will all be wearing Larry the Lounge Lizard Disco suits and sporting crew cuts. Because it'll be the only thing they didn't ban.

Okay. Now what do you think about tramp stamps?

As long as they work like any other forty-one cent stamp, I'm cool with it.

As long as they work like any other forty-one cent stamp, I'm cool with it.

LOL.

Beginning in the late 1990s the lower back tattoo became popular especially among young women. Lower back tattoos are often oblong in shape, following the slope of the back on either side of the woman's spine. The lower back tattoo is body decoration with the intent of emphasizing sexual attractiveness. Generally, a lower back tattoo will be designed to emphasize the shape and curvature of the female figure.

While such tattoos have become increasingly popular and accepted in recent years in many parts of the world especially the west, they remain an object of derision in some quarters. Detractors consider such tattoos in this location as suggestive of promiscuity and an indication of Raunch Culture, hence the nicknames tramp stamp and 'dirty girl' tattoo. In Germany, this type of tattoo received the sloppy nickname 'Arschgeweih', which actually means 'butt antler', based on its common shape.

To Ban or not to ban:

Tattoo-back.jpg

I have to agree But going further along that retard statement, I also include wearing them four (6? 8??)inches too long so they walk on their own pantlegs.

And you people are missing the entire point. It is not about baggy pants. It is about wearing ANY pants in a fashion that purposefully shows off your ASS. Indecency should still exist even for you liberal tree huggers.

indecency according to YOUR opinion or ours?

Whats a "Tramp Stamp????

LOL.

TRAMP STAMP: It is a tattoo that people, particularly women, wear just above the ass and below the small of the back.

Beginning in the late 1990s the lower back tattoo became popular especially among young women. Lower back tattoos are often oblong in shape, following the slope of the back on either side of the woman's spine. The lower back tattoo is body decoration with the intent of emphasizing sexual attractiveness. Generally, a lower back tattoo will be designed to emphasize the shape and curvature of the female figure.

While such tattoos have become increasingly popular and accepted in recent years in many parts of the world especially the west, they remain an object of derision in some quarters. Detractors consider such tattoos in this location as suggestive of promiscuity and an indication of Raunch Culture, hence the nicknames tramp stamp and 'dirty girl' tattoo. In Germany, this type of tattoo received the sloppy nickname 'Arschgeweih', which actually means 'butt antler', based on its common shape.

To Ban or not to ban:

Bauchfrei.jpg

'Arschgeweih', which actually means 'butt antler'

ha!

NOW THAT IS frickin allsome.

New Topics

Forum List

Back