Let's just cut the crap on "Late Term Abortion".

Ok, so 43 states heavily restrict late term abortion. That typically means the mothers life or the baby has died in uteto.

7 states and DC place no restrictions.

In addition there is a federal law that protects those born alive:

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” easily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The act went on to define “born alive” as: “the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.”

Now..you want to ban late term abortions. In entirety.

How many elective abortions take place at 8 months?
Ok so that's good information. If that is true, then why do Buttigieg and other Democratic Leaders spend so much time trying to define "Life" as beginning with breath? The only motive for that seems to be rationalizing an abortion where the fetus is advanced enough to breathe.

They do because Republicans try to define to as beginning at conception (a relatively new definition) in an attempt to end all abortion and the more affective means of birth control.
Not for Embryology Textbooks. They have always defined the start of human life as conception.
Since when exactly?

When does conception occur exactly?

What about the thousands of fertilized eggs that don’t implant?

Is douching mass murder?
Since always. It’s never not been recognized by embryologists.

There’s a viable zinc spark. That’s when. fertilization occurs. Do you want a link?

Technically, yes. Their hope is that the zinc spark will reduce those numbers.

The unborn baby is at 8 months, moving, heart beating, stretching, yawning, smiling, you know baby stuff. The order comes in. Abort.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Ok, so here's an ice pick and all you have to do is stab IT in the back of the neck. No problem because IT'S not alive, right? Why IT'S not even BREATHING yet. Ha piece of cake!

Are there any PRO-CHOICERS who would have a problem doing this? Why or why not?

Show me where an elective abortion can be performed at 8 months.

Thank you.
Democrats think it's ok to KILL the baby even AFTER IT'S BORN...

Dem candidates refuse to halt abortion after birth - WND

Democrats Block Senate GOP Bill on Infants Surviving Abortions
Lies. Why do you repeate them?

Since when exactly?

Is douching mass murder?

You sound like a three year old asking "why?" Aren't you capable of making a salient point and then defending it?

Since when exactly?

Is douching mass murder?

You sound like a three year old asking "why?" Aren't you capable of making a salient point and then defending it?
Ding has no problem answering it. You, on the other hand get offended by questions. Perhaps because you are incapable of answering.

Thank you.

(WND is hardly a reputable source)
Here you go.
3rd Trimester Abortion is Legal in the United States (Video)

Ok, so 43 states heavily restrict late term abortion. That typically means the mothers life or the baby has died in uteto.

7 states and DC place no restrictions.

In addition there is a federal law that protects those born alive:

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” easily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The act went on to define “born alive” as: “the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.”

Now..you want to ban late term abortions. In entirety.

How many elective abortions take place at 8 months?
Ok so that's good information. If that is true, then why do Buttigieg and other Democratic Leaders spend so much time trying to define "Life" as beginning with breath? The only motive for that seems to be rationalizing an abortion where the fetus is advanced enough to breathe.

They do because Republicans try to define to as beginning at conception (a relatively new definition) in an attempt to end all abortion and the more affective means of birth control.
And when Republicans do this they’re either being ignorant or dishonest.

The issue isn’t when life begins, but when one becomes a person, entitled to Constitutional protections.

As a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law one is not a person until after he is born; prior to that a woman’s rights and protected liberties are paramount, immune from attack by the state, where government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Conservatives hostile to privacy rights will attempt to confuse the issue with baseless demagoguery and lies about when ‘life begins’ and ‘late term’ abortions.

Conservatives are at least consistent at being dishonest.

Gawd you are dumb
That sounds subjective. :lol:
Looks like objective reality to me.
If you could actually explain to me how one sees objective reality, I might believe you.
Wow, no wonder conservatives can't tell when tRump lies.
I'm not sure what that has to do with what we are discussing. You make the claim that something is objective reality but you can't even explain how you know you are seeing things objectively.

The reality is that I actually know how one is able to be objective about something and you don't. Prove me wrong if you can.

Gawd you are dumb
If you could actually explain to me how one sees objective reality, I might believe you.
I'm not sure what that has to do with what we are discussing. You make the claim that something is objective reality but you can't even explain how you know you are seeing things objectively.

The reality is that I actually know how one is able to be objective about something and you don't. Prove me wrong if you can.
Lol.

Lol.
Do you want me to teach you the secret?

Lol.
Do you want me to teach you the secret?
Lol

The unborn baby is at 8 months, moving, heart beating, stretching, yawning, smiling, you know baby stuff. The order comes in. Abort.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Ok, so here's an ice pick and all you have to do is stab IT in the back of the neck. No problem because IT'S not alive, right? Why IT'S not even BREATHING yet. Ha piece of cake!

Thank you.
In New York all you need to do is say the women’s health is in peril and you can murder the baby as it’s born.

Virginia Governor said he wants to be able to abort at 9 months also.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.
In New York all you need to do is say the women’s health is in peril and you can murder the baby as it’s born.

Opinion | Fake News About Abortion in Virginia

At that stage it wouldn’t be an abortion but a birth. Show me where it has happened at that stage please.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.

Nope. Mother has to justify herself that her life is in danger because of her pregnancy.

Your link came from anti-abortions group which totally misleading.

Cuomo defends abortion-rights law in New York amid ongoing criticism

The Democratic governor and the state Legislature have faced ongoing criticism for the passage of the Reproductive Health Act on Jan. 22 that expands the type of health-care practitioners that can perform abortions and allows for late-term abortions if the health of the mother is at risk or the fetus is not viable.

"The New York law is just a mirror of the federal law. Don't chase the bone that the Republicans are throwing. It does nothing different. It's the life or health of a mother," Cuomo said Tuesday on WNYC radio in Manhattan.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.

Nope. Mother has to justify herself that her life is in danger because of her pregnancy.

The Democratic governor and the state Legislature have faced ongoing criticism for the passage of the Reproductive Health Act on Jan. 22 that expands the type of health-care practitioners that can perform abortions and allows for late-term abortions if the health of the mother is at risk or the fetus is not viable.

"The New York law is just a mirror of the federal law. Don't chase the bone that the Republicans are throwing. It does nothing different. It's the life or health of a mother," Cuomo said Tuesday on WNYC radio in Manhattan.

Yep, no doctors required to murder a baby as he/she is being born.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.

Yep, no doctors required to murder a baby as he/she is being born.
When has that happened? Link to an example.

Forum List

Back