Let's just cut the crap on "Late Term Abortion".

Because you are an emotional, silly man this morning.
Because I consider biological definitions doesnt mean I lack empathy.
No felonies. And no I dont abuse animals.
Either stop being stupid or stop expecting replies.
Nothing emotional about science, TN. Science is objective. Subjectivity on the hand is driven by bias and bias is driven by emotion.

A seed is the cycle of a vegetable. But it's not a vegetable is it?
Of course not.
Is it living? Has it germinated? If the answers are yes, then it is a vegetable in its earliest stage of development, dumb dumb.

The very definition of life is an individual human or animal.
Another definition is the period between birth and death.
Another one is the capacity for reproduction and functional activity
A fetus meets none of those.
Life Cycle, Human - Biology Encyclopedia - cells, body, process, system, different, DNA, organs, blood, hormone, produce, major

"The human life cycle begins at fertilization, when an egg cell inside a woman and a sperm cell from a man fuse to form a one-celled zygote..."

I guess this won't be one of your links, amirite?
I'm not saying it isnt part of the cycle, I'm saying I dont consider it actual life until its born.
That's even in your holy book. Life didnt begin until god breathed oxygen into adam.
I know you don’t because you are being subjective.

The unborn baby is at 8 months, moving, heart beating, stretching, yawning, smiling, you know baby stuff. The order comes in. Abort.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Ok, so here's an ice pick and all you have to do is stab IT in the back of the neck. No problem because IT'S not alive, right? Why IT'S not even BREATHING yet. Ha piece of cake!

Are there any PRO-CHOICERS who would have a problem doing this? Why or why not?

Show me where an elective abortion can be performed at 8 months.

Thank you.
Democrats think it's ok to KILL the baby even AFTER IT'S BORN...

Dem candidates refuse to halt abortion after birth - WND

Democrats Block Senate GOP Bill on Infants Surviving Abortions

Thank you.

(WND is hardly a reputable source)
Here you go.
3rd Trimester Abortion is Legal in the United States (Video)

Ok, so 43 states heavily restrict late term abortion. That typically means the mothers life or the baby has died in uteto.

7 states and DC place no restrictions.

In addition there is a federal law that protects those born alive:

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” easily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The act went on to define “born alive” as: “the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.”

Now..you want to ban late term abortions. In entirety.

How many elective abortions take place at 8 months?

The unborn baby is at 8 months, moving, heart beating, stretching, yawning, smiling, you know baby stuff. The order comes in. Abort.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Ok, so here's an ice pick and all you have to do is stab IT in the back of the neck. No problem because IT'S not alive, right? Why IT'S not even BREATHING yet. Ha piece of cake!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Here you go.

Ok, so 43 states heavily restrict late term abortion. That typically means the mothers life or the baby has died in uteto.

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” easily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The act went on to define “born alive” as: “the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.”

Ok so that's good information. If that is true, then why do Buttigieg and other Democratic Leaders spend so much time trying to define "Life" as beginning with breath? The only motive for that seems to be rationalizing an abortion where the fetus is advanced enough to breathe.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.
If this is true, what they obviously do not get is that do such a thing is most definitely murder one way or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holy

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.
If this is true, what they obviously do not get is that do such a thing is most definitely murder one way or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holy
It isnt true. That is the problem.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Here you go.

Ok so that's good information. If that is true, then why do Buttigieg and other Democratic Leaders spend so much time trying to define "Life" as beginning with breath? The only motive for that seems to be rationalizing an abortion where the fetus is advanced enough to breathe.

They do because Republicans try to define to as beginning at conception (a relatively new definition) in an attempt to end all abortion and the more affective means of birth control.

Thank you.

Here you go.

They do because Republicans try to define to as beginning at conception (a relatively new definition) in an attempt to end all abortion and the more affective means of birth control.
Not for Embryology Textbooks. They have always defined the start of human life as conception.

If they did it to puppies or freaking rattlesnakes for that matter the hypocrite PETA crowd would be rioting in the streets. I saw billboards on the NC Outer Banks sponsored by PETA claiming that "fish have feelings"(but humans don't).

Moron at 20 weeks a "fetus" can survive on its own outside the womb. If that isn't a human then NOTHING is.

Moron at 20 weeks a "fetus" can survive on its own outside the womb. If that isn't a human then NOTHING is.
Thanks Gunny. I had my doubts at one time back in the early 60's that a 19 year old could survive outside the womb in Parris Island.

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Here you go.

LOL, nice attempt at backpedaling.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Here you go.

LOL, nice attempt at backpedaling.
Can you provide any cases of abortions done at 8 months?

The youngest surviving was 23 weeks from what I can find. Not 20.

Thank you.

Here you go.

Not for Embryology Textbooks. They have always defined the start of human life as conception.
Since when exactly?

When does conception occur exactly?

What about the thousands of fertilized eggs that don’t implant?

Is douching mass murder?

Here's the deal.

YOU GET TO DO IT.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Here you go.

It happened that I know lots of doctors and few performed abortions.

Your link and video is accurate but it’s misleading. Yes doctors do abort late terms abortions.
1. But its rare.
2. ONLY if and when they detect the baby is dead or something is so bad that endanger the mothers life.
3. Abortions of a baby at that stage is murder.
4. Doctors might loss his/her licenses if performed at this stage.

This is how Carly Fiorina got in trouble during the 2016 presidential campaign for using the same fake tactics.

If a mother wants to kill her baby at this late of pregnancy. why not just wait till the baby is born and just suffocate it? Or leave in front of hospitals, church or fire departments....No questions ask.

Forum List

Back