Let's just Assume bin Laden was the Mastermind and not KSM...

Let's just Assume bin Laden was the Mastermind and not KSM...

How many Deaths would bin Laden be Responsible for as Compared to say...

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

He was a Brutal Dictator and Murdered Scores of his own People...

So, Ultimately... My Question is this.

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

Who was Worse, bin Laden or Saddam?

:)

peace...

you know who was ? for real ?

as for saddam he did , he used gas we gave him , but he used it . you can make shit up all you like but the fact are clear , no WMDs , no connection to Al Qaeda , no hand in 9/11

you don't need to assume anything there .

as for saddam he did , he used gas we gave him , but he used it.

We gave him the Gas?... Got Link?

you can make shit up all you like but the fact are clear

We'll see about that... As for my making shit up... Got Link?

no WMDs ,

Incorrect... No "Mass Stockpiles" were Found... WMD has been Found, and the WMD that was Documented and Sealed by the UN just before our Invasion in 109 Facilities, along with Banned Long Range Missiles, were Missing by the time we got to those Facilities in the Spring of 2003.

Missing doesn't Equal "Never Existed"... Read that as many times as it takes. :thup:

no connection to Al Qaeda ,

There's as much Evidence that Saddam was Linked to al Qaeda as there was Proof of bin Laden in Afghanistan or Proof that bin Laden was even behind 9/11... :thup:

Here's one Example:

Salon.com Politics | A Saddam connection?

Also, the ACTUAL Mastermind behind 9/11, KSM, worked with Iraqi Agent Ramzi Yousef in the first World Trade Center Attack in 1993... True Story.

no hand in 9/11

See my Last Response to your Baseless Conclusion about al Qaeda.

you don't need to assume anything there

I Assume NOTHING and can Lend Substance to ALL of what I say.

You are simply Denying, without Substance...

Try again.

:)

peace...

IDsF2.gif

How pathetic of you to worship an empty suit who had no choice but to say yes to the Bin Ladin mission. He looked like a little boy past his bedtime huddled behind the adults in the "situation room". Your little clip is a joke, he would break those spindly little ankles if he tried to kick a balsa door, a real door might kill his dainty ass.

You're my new favorite rightwing talking point.

Holy shit! Mal's still chirping that "WMD were found!".

Bejesus Mal. Even the rightwing talkradio fascists and the neocons gave up that ghost. You should try a new lie.

Finding degraded, pre-1990 mustard gas containers is not the same thing as finding WMD.

These damned idiots are really getting tiresome. Hussien was not responsible for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil.

So build your fucking shrine to Bin Laden, Mal. Show how you really feel toward your fellow citizens in the United States of America.

Why do you left-wing whackaloons keep saying this? No one has ever claimed that Hussein was responsible for 9/11... you fuckers are delusional.

These damned idiots are really getting tiresome. Hussien was not responsible for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil.

So build your fucking shrine to Bin Laden, Mal. Show how you really feel toward your fellow citizens in the United States of America.

Why do you left-wing whackaloons keep saying this? No one has ever claimed that Hussein was responsible for 9/11... you fuckers are delusional.
128707492361584392.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

55c327c388565ea1d5c1d757ae511710.jpg

C'mon....c'mon....cheer-up!!!

60 Minutes also has a segment on your people.....

Forum List

Back