Let's just Assume bin Laden was the Mastermind and not KSM...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

How many Deaths would bin Laden be Responsible for as Compared to say...

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

He was a Brutal Dictator and Murdered Scores of his own People...

So, Ultimately... My Question is this.

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

Who was Worse, bin Laden or Saddam?

:)

peace...

These damned idiots are really getting tiresome. Hussien was not responsible for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil.

So build your fucking shrine to Bin Laden, Mal. Show how you really feel toward your fellow citizens in the United States of America.

How many Deaths would bin Laden be Responsible for as Compared to say...

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

He was a Brutal Dictator and Murdered Scores of his own People...

So, Ultimately... My Question is this.

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

Who was Worse, bin Laden or Saddam?

peace...

These damned idiots are really getting tiresome. Hussien was not responsible for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil.

So build your fucking shrine to Bin Laden, Mal. Show how you really feel toward your fellow citizens in the United States of America.

One Idiot has already Concluded that I am Accusing Saddam for being behind 9/11 in this OP...

I Clearly put the Blame on KSM, but just so that no other Idiots are as Confused, I Thought I'd Clarify it.

But Saddam is Responsible for FAR More Deaths than bin Laden... bet.

peace...

Saddam murdered tens of thousands of his own citizens....right about the time we were arming him.

And on the world stage, he's a relative pauper in the murdering department. Maybe we should invade the numerous country's with far more murderous thugs at the helm...or maybe we should arm those leaders ala Saddam.

Think first, then post.

yeah the boogey man created by the right is not so useful naymore so they have to unboogey him.

I know you long for the days when all the right had to do was show a tape of OBL and people would vote for your team.

Now those pictures just remind them that it took a dem to nab the boogey man.

Heres a hint , sadam is dead too.

You need to make up a whole new ALIVE boogey man for this to work again.

In his own nation. Not an excuse. But the people of Iraq should be the one to put an end to that. Operation Iraqi Liberation had as it's aim the acronym.

We should have gone into Afghanistan, gotten Bin Laden, and left. What the hell did we have to gain by staying there? You wingnuts seem to believe that we can cure thousands of years of stupidity with equally stupid military actions.

There were no WMD in Iraq, there was no reason to invade. No Al Queda in Iraq, either. Bush screwed our whole nation and it's economy with his damndable stupidity. Bin Laden and Al Queda was the problem, not solved until we elected a President that had the intellect to realize that.

Saddam murdered tens of thousands of his own citizens....right about the time we were arming him.

And on the world stage, he's a relative pauper in the murdering department. Maybe we should invade the numerous country's with far more murderous thugs at the helm...or maybe we should arm those leaders ala Saddam.

Think first, then post.

^That's the Left I Know and Love...

Thanks for being the First Blame America First when it's Convenient Twit to Enter.

As for your Dismissal of Saddam's Death Toll...

It Dwarfs bin Laden's... And bin Laden wasn't even the Mastermind of 9/11, KSM was...

So now bin Laden, the Exuse for going into Afghanistan, is Dead...

Why are we Expanding there?...

Why aren't we out of Iraq?...

Why have we begun in Libya?...

Who's Next under this President?

peace...

Think first, then post.

Thanks for being the First Blame America First when it's Convenient Twit to Enter.

I'm not blaming America. I'm stating established facts. The same bootlickers (AKA Malcontents) that cheer Ronald Reagan and all thing Righteous also sat by idly as he armed Saddam - right about the very same time Saddam was gassing the Kurds.

Then, 15 years later you pull that boogeyman out of the closet as a post-invasion excuse to invade because all the claims of WMD went up in smoke.

There's nothing logically decipherable in the rest of your post.

In his own nation. Not an excuse. But the people of Iraq should be the one to put an end to that. Operation Iraqi Liberation had as it's aim the acronym.

As should the People of Afghanistan and Libya...

We should have gone into Afghanistan, gotten Bin Laden, and left. What the hell did we have to gain by staying there? You wingnuts seem to believe that we can cure thousands of years of stupidity with equally stupid military actions.

There was ZERO Hard Evidence that bin Laden was in Afghanistan... The Sudanese had Offered him to Clinton, and that was the Last Verifiable place he was.

Ends up, he has been in Pakistan for at least a half Decade... If we can Trust the Intel.

There were no WMD in Iraq, there was no reason to invade. No Al Queda in Iraq, either. Bush screwed our whole nation and it's economy with his damndable stupidity. Bin Laden and Al Queda was the problem, not solved until we elected a President that had the intellect to realize that.

There were 109 Facilities in Iraq Documented and Sealed by the UN Leading up to our Authorization of Force in the Fall of 2002 that had WMD and Banned Long Range Missiles...

After 5 Months of Footsies with the Frogs @ the UN, by the time we got to those Facilities...

Empty.

Missing does NOT Equal "Never Existed"...

The UN Documented their Existence...

He Used the Fucking WMD to Kill 10's of Thousands...

Stop that Fucking Lie... Seriously... STOP IT.

It Should be Beneath you.

peace...

Think first, then post.

I'm not blaming America. I'm stating established facts. The same bootlickers (AKA Malcontents) that cheer Ronald Reagan and all thing Righteous also sat by idly as he armed Saddam - right about the very same time Saddam was gassing the Kurds.

Then, 15 years later you pull that boogeyman out of the closet as a post-invasion excuse to invade because all the claims of WMD went up in smoke.

There's nothing logically decipherable in the rest of your post.

And the same will be said of Obama for Assisting one Pile of Shit in Afganistan over another 10 or 20 years from now.

Open your Eyes to Reality.

peace...

IDsF2.gif

yeah the boogey man created by the right is not so useful naymore so they have to unboogey him.

I know you long for the days when all the right had to do was show a tape of OBL and people would vote for your team.

Now those pictures just remind them that it took a dem to nab the boogey man.

Heres a hint , sadam is dead too.

You need to make up a whole new ALIVE boogey man for this to work again.

Drinking already?

He was your boogeyman of choice dont whine to us that he has backfired on you

Think first, then post.

As for your Dismissal of Saddam's Death Toll...

It Dwarfs bin Laden's... And bin Laden wasn't even the Mastermind of 9/11, KSM was...

So now bin Laden, the Exuse for going into Afghanistan, is Dead...

Why are we Expanding there?...

Why aren't we out of Iraq?...

Why have we begun in Libya?...

Who's Next under this President?

peace...

Rather than just getting offended, I would advise to just acknowledge facts.

We did arm Saddam, we did arm, prop up, help make Osama into the celebrity he became.

These are facts, not opinions, you shouldn't take personal offense to historical facts.

It's ok to admit our bureacrats made a mistake(s), doing so isn't "slamming America."

But back to the OP, morally they're on the same level of scum. Saddam I'm sure killed more people but who's to say Osama wouldn't have in the exact same situation?

If this is some backhanded way of justifying the Iraq War it's a fail, if we were truly concerned about saving lives we wouldn't go out of our way to end so many and we'd be be killing a lot more brutal dictators with far more blood on their hands.

Also we'd stop allying with these types.

There were 109 Facilities in Iraq Documented and Sealed by the UN Leading up to our Authorization of Force in the Fall of 2002 that had WMD and Banned Long Range Missiles...

After 5 Months of Footsies with the Frogs @ the UN, by the time we got to those Facilities...

Empty.

Missing does NOT Equal "Never Existed"...

peace...

my Gawd, there are just some ghosts that Rightwing reactionaries can't give up.

You should tell the Bush administration about your findings.

Goddamn, you are one dumb fuck, Mal. The UN Team was finding no evidence of WMD when Bush told them to leave, because he was going in anyway. And then we found no WMD. But we did leave a whole bunch of ordinance unguarded, and that cost a couple of thousand of our sons and daughters their lives and limbs. Aren't you just so Goddamned proud of that, Mal?

I really get sick of you Conservatives trying to lie about what happened. The people you supported fucked up this nation royally. And the people you are supporting today seek to screw the American Citizen even more.

Forum List

Back