Let's join liberals in condemning Trump as a filthy White Nationalist racist , but..........then as

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
, but..........

then ask what he should be: a Black nationalist, Asian nationalist, Hispanic nationalist, Latino nationalist, Islamic nationalist or Norwegian nationalist?

Can a liberal tell me what he should be and why?

, but..........

then ask what he should be: a Black nationalist, Asian nationalist, Hispanic nationalist, Latino nationalist, Islamic nationalist or Norwegian nationalist?

You're grabbing at straws there bubba.

, but..........

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ to respond substantively. Ever see a conservative have to run from a topic?

, but..........

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ to respond substantively. Ever see a conservative have to run from a topic?

I see trump supporters run every day. You can tell they are done when they start whining "BUT HILLARY" or "BUT OBAMA", or " BUT SOMEBODY"

Trump has condemned White Nationalists NUMEROUS TIMES, proving their claim he is one of them is a worn out lie....

Meanwhile Warren refuses to denounce her Satan-worshipping Antifa Assassin supporter's terrorist act at all....

Trump has condemned White Nationalists NUMEROUS TIMES, proving their claim he is one of them is a worn out lie....

Meanwhile Warren refuses to denounce her Satan-worshipping Antifa Assassin supporter's terrorist act at all....

If Trump would just convince White Nationalists that he isn't the best thing that could ever happen for them, that would be a good start. They aren't budging from that belief. Do you know why?

If Trump would just convince White Nationalists that he isn't the best thing that could ever happen for them, that would be a good start. They aren't budging from that belief. Do you know why?

good start??? question is should he be white or hispanic nationalist?? Do you understand???

good start??? question is should he be white or hispanic nationalist?? Do you understand???

I understand your silly question. The only possible answer is no.

Eddie's still mad his "book" sold one copy, and it was to himself.

Dear, do you see why we call you a nutty fuck?

Eddie's still mad his "book" sold one copy, and it was to himself.

Dear, do you see why we call you a nutty fuck?

And after he spent all afternoon researching it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
If Trump would just convince White Nationalists that he isn't the best thing that could ever happen for them, that would be a good start.
The same way Elizabeth Warren needs to convince Satan worshipping Antifa Mass Murderers SHE is not the best thing that could happen for them.....

:rolleyes:

.....dumbass.

If Trump would just convince White Nationalists that he isn't the best thing that could ever happen for them, that would be a good start.
The same way Elizabeth Warren needs to convince Satan worshipping Antifa Mass Murderers SHE is not the best thing that could happen for them.....

.....dumbass.

You keep trying. You'll come up with something that isn't really dumb eventually.

I understand your silly question. The only possible answer is no.[/QUOTE]

no he should not be a hispanic nationalist????

.....dumbass.

You keep trying. You'll come up with something that isn't really dumb eventually.
Unlike Warren, the President has condemned the beliefs and actions of White Nationalists.

The Satan-worshipping Antifa Mass Murderer named Warren by name and his support for her and hatred of Ttump in his writings and on social media.....and she refuses to denounce him even ONCE...

....yet she engaged in FUND RAISING off the dead bodies of Americans who still remained where they had fallen after being shot.

If YOU can't condemn this sick politically motivated act by Warren, Harris, and the DNC then you are complicit / advocate / support a party so filled with hate that it could not pause and grieve with a country in morning at LEAST until the victims had been removed from the crime scene!

'nuff said, snowflake

White Nationalist benefit from democratic policies.

.....dumbass.

Unlike Warren, the President has condemned the beliefs and actions of White Nationalists.

The Satan-worshipping Antifa Mass Murderer named Warren by name and his support for her and hatred of Ttump in his writings and on social media.....and she refuses to denounce him even ONCE...

....yet she engaged in FUND RAISING off the dead bodies of Americans who still remained where they had fallen after being shot.

If YOU can't condemn this sick politically motivated act by Warren, Harris, and the DNC then you are complicit / advocate / support a party so filled with hate that it could not pause and grieve with a country in morning at LEAST until the victims had been removed from the crime scene!

'nuff said, snowflake

I agree. That was nuff said, but I'm sure you will spout lots more crap before you finally stop. Warren never advocated violence. Trump did.

Forum List

Back