Let's hear them...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Did you play any pranks today? Were you the victim/target for any?

I took the mouseballs out of 2 co-worker's mice. I left a ransom note saying they were taken by the building's house elf, Dobby. They all know I am big into Harry Potter, and one has an 11yr old son, so she knew immediately who the house elf in this building is!

I also took yellow "crime scene do not cross" tape and put it across my manager's doorway.

I was also a 'victim'...one of my favorite sites, MuggleNet.com, set up their site to show a blank white screen saying that Warner Bro's ordered them by law to take the site down per copyright issues, and then after a few seconds, it switched back to the normal site and says 'April Fools!'...i almost had a heart attack

fuzzykitten99 said:
Did you play any pranks today? Were you the victim/target for any?

I took the mouseballs out of 2 co-worker's mice. I left a ransom note saying they were taken by the building's house elf, Dobby. They all know I am big into Harry Potter, and one has an 11yr old son, so she knew immediately who the house elf in this building is!

I also took yellow "crime scene do not cross" tape and put it across my manager's doorway.

I was also a 'victim'...one of my favorite sites, MuggleNet.com, set up their site to show a blank white screen saying that Warner Bro's ordered them by law to take the site down per copyright issues, and then after a few seconds, it switched back to the normal site and says 'April Fools!'...i almost had a heart attack

Nope, didn't give or receive. :smoke:

i had some people convinced i was getting married.

Someone at school hung a sign on the door saying that our crim class was in the courtyard. no one fell for it.

Forum List

Back