Let's hear it from the horse's mouth

She's tells the truth, and, she's an Arab herself. Not an ignorant douchebag lunatic named eots who thinks "9-11 was an inside job". Heh heh heh!

The voices in eots head said:
Remember, remember...squawk...the 11th of september..squawk.The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason..squawk...why Gunpowder Treason...squawk
Should ever be forgot....SQUAWK!

Last edited:
The Jews of Iraq
1950--1951 Baghdad bombings

I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews; and that, to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands, Jews on numerous occasions rejected genuine peace initiatives from their Arab neighbors. I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called “cruel Zionism.” I write about it because I was part of it.

The Jews of Iraq
"If Americans only knew" is a website dedicated to ignorant retards. Seriously eots, do you have anything but lies? You are one sick, sad, ignorant fuckwad.

Farhud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farhud (Arabic: الفرهود*) refers to the pogrom or "violent dispossession" carried out against the Jewish population of Baghdad, Iraq, on June 1–2, 1941 during the Jewish holiday of Shavuot. The riots occurred in a power vacuum following the collapse of the pro-Nazi government of Rashid Ali while the city was in a state of instability. Before British and Transjordanian forces arrived, around 175 Jews had been killed and 1,000 injured. Looting of Jewish property took place and 900 Jewish homes were destroyed.[1] By 1951, 110,000 Jews—80% of Iraqi Jewry—had emigrated from the country, most to Israel.[3] The Farhud has been called the "forgotten pogrom of the Holocaust" and "the beginning of the end of the Jewish community of Iraq", a community that had existed for 2,600 years.[4]

Background

Main articles: History of the Jews in Iraq and Baghdadi Jews
The Jews lived in the land of Babylon for more than 2,500 years following the Babylonian captivity. There had been at least two earlier comparable pogroms in the modern history of Iraqi Jews, in Basra in 1776 and in Baghdad in 1828. There were many instances of violence against Jews during their long history in Iraq,[5] as well as numerous enacted decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues in Iraq, and some forced conversion to Islam.[6]
After the Ottoman Empire was defeated in the First World War, the League of Nations granted the mandate of Iraq to Britain. After King Ghazi who inherited the throne of Faisal I, died in a 1939 car accident, Britain installed 'Abd al-Ilah as Iraq’s governing regent. By 1941, the approximately 150,000 Iraqi Jews played active roles in many aspects of Iraqi life, including farming, banking, commerce and the government bureaucracy.

Propaganda
Between 1932 and 1941, the German embassy in Iraq, headed by Dr. Fritz Grobba, significantly supported antisemitic and fascist movements. Intellectuals and army officers were invited to Germany as guests of the Nazi party, and antisemitic material was published in the newspapers. The German embassy purchased the newspaper Al-alam Al-arabi ("The Arab world") which published, in addition to antisemitic propaganda, a translation of Mein Kampf in Arabic. The German embassy also supported the establishment of Al-Fatwa, a youth organization based upon the model of the Hitler Youth.

Let's see what someone who has contact in Iran with the Jews there has to say. http://www.jewishjournal.com/iranianamericanjews/item/the_fate_of_irans_jews_in_2011

Last edited by a moderator:

this woman is a lunatic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHz6poKpE-w]Brigitte Gabriel with Eliot Spitzer on In the Arena 3-8-11 - YouTube[/ame]
That's because you don't like what she is saying. I guess you missed the news a while back that said that a very large percentage of the mosques in the U.S. were preaching violence. Where do you believe that Major Hasan learned to think as he did? And of course you close your eyes to the hate speech coming from the Imams in Muslim countries. When they tell their followers to kill the Infidels, that also mean people like you. Do you think that you can tell them about all your videos that you post and that will save you?

Sounds like one very wise, knowledgeable educated woman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRuR2ljdlk]Brigitte Gabriel Analyzes Morsi Power grab in Egypt - YouTube[/ame]

But, the antis here proclaim these folks to be traitors. Against what, I don't know. Just sayin'....
Well, they're really good at finding each and every negative item on Israel, but seem to never come across these Muslims who have experienced the intolerance and barbarism of Islamic / Palestinian culture firsthand.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DaTjH4pqkdI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Dr.Tawfik Hamid - YouTube[/ame]

Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Sheikh Abdul Hadi - YouTube[/QU

ya might wanna balance this shit with the number of Orthodox Jews who oppose the Jewish state....just a thought knucklebrain
Number of Orthodox Jews? You mean the handful of like 20 of Nutrea Karta nutjobs that nobody even considers Jewish? They don't represent the Orthodox Jewish community and they certainly don't represent the 15,000,000 Jewish community worldwide. Ha ha ha! Get a life douche.

Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Sheikh Abdul Hadi - YouTube[/QU

ya might wanna balance this shit with the number of Orthodox Jews who oppose the Jewish state....just a thought knucklebrain
Why, Skitzo, if you are referring to the group who are the favorites of the hate sites and if little Nazis like you didn't constantly drag them up, none of the readers would have even heard of this tiny, tiny group. Since you apparently have nothing better to do, why not accompany them on their next visit when they visit their crazy friends in Iran? You would fit right in with those nuts in Iran. Can everyone picture Little Heinzie taking off his Nazi uniform and donning the clothes of these Orthodox Jews plus growing a beard like they have? I wonder if Little Heinzie will hate giving up his Hitler mustache.

Number of Orthodox Jews? You mean the handful of like 20 of Nutrea Karta nutjobs that nobody even considers Jewish? They don't represent the Orthodox Jewish community and they certainly don't represent the 15,000,000 Jewish community worldwide. Ha ha ha! Get a life douche.

number of Muslims who support Israel against the vast majority?-----ohhhhh you mean an infinitesimal minority of kooks????
There are many Muslims that disagree with Islamist ideology. Take a look at what is happening in Egypt now.

Forum List

Back