Let's hear it for those Non-Unionized, Private Sector Employees!!!!

Makes me wonder if all Contractors do nothing like NLT does.... Perhaps THAT'S the REAL reason why government spends so much money.

I work for the Commonwealth of PA and we've contracted out huge parts of our Network and it's been nothing but a clusterfuck. Maybe it's Contractors like this guy that's to blame.

Many years ago I worked as a drivers helper for a couple of weeks with UPS; a heavily unionized shop. My experience was that those guys bust their asses.

When I was in college, I took a summer job loading UPS trucks at the airport. We indeed busted our asses. 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM, physical work with a lot of pressure. If the trucks didn't get loaded, then the deliveries couldn't get made.

There is a reason why skilled workers don't have to unionize.....

For example I've never heard of a civil engineers union ....

Why is that??

Oh yeah.... They're skilled.

I'd expect 95% of you could clean a toilet but 1% of you could us CAD....

Last edited:
Then Iraq is going to pay down the deficit?

ROFL

You never were the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, bod...

It's made boatloads of money for the energy sector, Halliburton and Blackwater.

In the old days..it use to be called "War profiteering" and was frowned upon.

Nowadays is called good business sense.

What's the point in sending a few thousand Americans to their death if you can't make a buck on it?

Didn't make any money for the government, per the question posed.

Face it, bod is an idiot.

Yeah, we shut GM and AMC (Willys) down for selling to the government during WWII... They were "frowned upon."

ROFL

The shit you post.....

Why is that??

Yeah... well... they'd need one if there were 300 million people qualified to do the job, wouldn't they? That's the problem with you myopic asshats. You don't care about people who aren't skilled and don't have the book smarts to get there. You'd rather just prattle on about ridiculous scenarios that hold no water in the real world.

Imagine, if you will that everyone was had a civil engineering degree.... then what would it be worth? How many Civil Engineering jobs are available? How many of our "unskilled workers" would benefit from getting a degree like that?

The simple truth is... WE NEED GOOD PAYING JOBS...even for the unskilled.

Didn't make any money for the government, per the question posed.

Face it, bod is an idiot.

Yeah, we shut GM and AMC (Willys) down for selling to the government during WWII... They were "frowned upon."

ROFL

The shit you post.....

That wasn't the question.

Quote: Originally Posted by Warrior102
What exactly does the government produce to make a profit ?

That was the question.

Here ya go..

http://www.literacypartners.org/programs

Run along.

Why is that??

Yeah... well... they'd need one if there were 300 million people qualified to do the job, wouldn't they? That's the problem with you myopic asshats. You don't care about people who aren't skilled and don't have the book smarts to get there. You'd rather just prattle on about ridiculous scenarios that hold no water in the real world.

Imagine, if you will that everyone was had a civil engineering degree.... then what would it be worth? How many Civil Engineering jobs are available? How many of our "unskilled workers" would benefit from getting a degree like that?

The simple truth is... WE NEED GOOD PAYING JOBS...even for the unskilled.

Some are just too fucking dumb....

Thats what it comes down to tho... The smart vs the dumb and who do you think will win that battle???

Last edited:
Yes, let's hear it for them. They are the backbone of our society and economy. They do the work, they create the goods and give the services. Unlike the union slobs and thugs who do nothing but leech off of the taxpayers.

Yep... Private sector employees who don't belong to unions are all such hard working diligent workers, and Unionized ones are slugs.

FedEx Guy Throwing My Computer Monitor - YouTube

You mean the INDIVIDUALS that make you look union fucks look like assclowns???

Where you just bragging about knowing how to use CAD, really! That is your big skill you want to brag about?:lol:

I know/possess a lot of skills that don't require unionship...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back