Let's hear it for those Non-Unionized, Private Sector Employees!!!!

The point, my fellow progressive... is to show that Private Sector Non unionized employees can be and are just as bad of fuck ups as the Right wing union haters make Unionized employees out to be.

There are good and bad employees on both sides.

Being a strong Union worker all my life and coming from a family that was also Union members, it would be a sad day in America if Unions had never came into existence.
If, for one moment anyone believes in the goodness of large megacorporations, they are in a state of denial.
However, in all walks of life and in all forms of workers, there are good and productive workers and there are lazy non-productive.
Those that are non-union, it would be to their benefit in many ways to belong. Of course ever entity has its downfalls but the benefits far out weigh the negativese.

I work in the Power generation sector. I work with union employees all the time. For the most part they are sorry ass lazy jerks that sit in the shop all day and whine why they plant is not hiring union and replacing them with contractors.

When they go on morning break, they are gone for 1/2 hr to 45 mins. Lunch, 1 1/2 hrs afternoon break, 1/2 hr to 45 mins. Then they quit work 1/2 hr before quitting time to clean up. Out of an 8 hr day they spend half of it on break.

And the flood gates of "well, I know Union Employees and they....." open up.

The point, my fellow progressive... is to show that Private Sector Non unionized employees can be and are just as bad of fuck ups as the Right wing union haters make Unionized employees out to be.

Being a strong Union worker all my life and coming from a family that was also Union members, it would be a sad day in America if Unions had never came into existence.
If, for one moment anyone believes in the goodness of large megacorporations, they are in a state of denial.
However, in all walks of life and in all forms of workers, there are good and productive workers and there are lazy non-productive.
Those that are non-union, it would be to their benefit in many ways to belong. Of course ever entity has its downfalls but the benefits far out weigh the negativese.

I work in the Power generation sector. I work with union employees all the time. For the most part they are sorry ass lazy jerks that sit in the shop all day and whine why they plant is not hiring union and replacing them with contractors.

When they go on morning break, they are gone for 1/2 hr to 45 mins. Lunch, 1 1/2 hrs afternoon break, 1/2 hr to 45 mins. Then they quit work 1/2 hr before quitting time to clean up. Out of an 8 hr day they spend half of it on break.

I don't know anything about where you work but there is probably a great deal of over exaggeration.
Sounds like you are the comlainer. To bad you cannot agree that the workers in this coutry have had their wages stagnant for to long while the white collar workers reap the benefits of others hardwork.

Hey Jerk, I at one time was a Union Employee and know exactly what average work ethic of a union employee is. I also have work in and around unions in the power and paper industries for over 20 years. Have you?

Last edited:

I don't know anything about where you work but there is probably a great deal of over exaggeration.
Sounds like you are the comlainer. To bad you cannot agree that the workers in this coutry have had their wages stagnant for to long while the white collar workers reap the benefits of others hardwork.

Most of the workers in the power plants make $75,000-100,000 a year not including overtime. I dont think that is a stagnant wage. That also doesnt include benefits and retirement.

I am not complaining, I make more than they do without sending dues to the union.

Says he as he posts on an internet message board from his boss's computer on his boss's time.

Hey Jerk, I at one time was a Union Employee and know exactly what average work ethic of a union employee is. I also have work in and around unions in the power and paper industries for over 20 years. Have you?

More unprovable shit from an anonymous poster... :badgrin:

Yep... Private sector employees who don't belong to unions are all such hard working diligent workers, and Unionized ones are slugs.

FedEx Guy Throwing My Computer Monitor - YouTube

PLEASE! If you compare PRIVATE sector FED EX workers to the PUBLIC sector US BROKE Post Office workers in terms of productive, speed, service, reliability and satisfication in their job. Fed ex will blow away USPO!

Many years ago I worked as a drivers helper for a couple of weeks with UPS; a heavily unionized shop. My experience was that those guys bust their asses.

I have the opportunity to work with Union folks every year at a large event. They're stage hands, riggers, camera operators, lighting techs, etc.

Laziest bunch of fucks I have to associate with all year.

"I need a smoke break," "I need a potty break," "I can't move that, that's not my job," "I am a lazy clock watcher, I go over 40 hours, I want overtime."

I spend the majority of my day waking these fuckers up.

Absolutely no pride in what they do.

Says he as he posts on an internet message board from his boss's computer on his boss's time.

Self employed. Dip Shit

Self employed. Dip Shit

Oh... so you're boosting your billable hours by posting on a message board? Nice.

Yep... Private sector employees who don't belong to unions are all such hard working diligent workers, and Unionized ones are slugs.

FedEx Guy Throwing My Computer Monitor - YouTube

Considering that only about 10% of all American workers, or less, belong to a union, I don't really understand the point.

Can't right wingers find someone new to hate? Someone we can all agree on? Like al Qaeda? Oh, wait, they let Bin Laden go. OK, there must be someone.

Being all or nothing at all people, they won't stop the hate until 0% of American workers are non-unionized and working for cooley wages.

It won't stop there.

Slavery or bust!

Self employed. Dip Shit

Yeah, right. Like you got time to fuck around on the internet if you're self employed.

Self employed. Dip Shit

Oh... so you're boosting your billable hours by posting on a message board? Nice.

Hey now - at least he works.

You consider a day in your FEMA trailer, pleasuring yourself on the Internet, waiting for your dependable mailman to arrive with your food stamps a challenge.

Self employed. Dip Shit

Hey now - at least he works.

You consider a day in your FEMA trailer, pleasuring yourself on the Internet, waiting for your dependable mailman to arrive with your food stamps a challenge.

Wow... you are so off... but that's OK... You're just a right wing hack. No skin off my nose.

PLEASE! If you compare PRIVATE sector FED EX workers to the PUBLIC sector US BROKE Post Office workers in terms of productive, speed, service, reliability and satisfication in their job. Fed ex will blow away USPO!

Further more, this guy was fired - terminated, severed, let go...

A USPS employee doing the same MIGHT face a few days of paid, administrative leave.

Forum List

Back