Let's hear it for Newt!!!

GT I'm curious. You've made it clear in your thread that your not going to vote. Why should anyone care what you think when you've disengaged yourself from the process? As far as I'm concerned anyone willfully giving up doesn't deserve a voice in the process nor the right to critique anyone who is engaged.

GT I'm curious. You've made it clear in your thread that your not going to vote. Why should anyone care what you think when you've disengaged yourself from the process? As far as I'm concerned anyone willfully giving up doesn't deserve a voice in the process nor the right to critique anyone who is engaged.

I'm not giving up. a Non-vote is still a statement. There's no candidate worthy of my assistance-to-power.

He stuck it to those Fox News people for their "gotcha" questions. It really fired up the crowd because they were stupid questions. As if anyone cares about Newt's staff getting fired/quiting. He also attacked the 'Super-Congress' saying it was a dumb idea.

Although he was good, he still just doesn't come off as a Presidential type.

I didn't see it as a gotcha question or a stupid question. He can't run his own campaign properly? how's he gonna run a country? he'd be like obie doodle, crisis? what crisis? I'm on vacation.

I'm not giving up. a Non-vote is still a statement. There's no candidate worthy of my assistance-to-power.

A non vote is indeed a statement. It says 2 things. It's an endorsement of all candidates by saying your not smart enough to figure out which would be better for our country. And it also says your lazy and your political opinions are moot.

A non vote is indeed a statement. It says 2 things. It's an endorsement of all candidates by saying your not smart enough to figure out which would be better for our country. And it also says your lazy and your political opinions are moot.

that's all it possibly says? I think that's a fingers in your ears approach.

it can say other things as well.

that's all it possibly says? I think that's a fingers in your ears approach.

it can say other things as well.

lol your the one throwing you hands up crying "I give" and im the one with my fingers in my ears?

Newt did an amazing job. But then, they all did. I thought all of them had some good points.

Forum List

Back