Lets hear from a true palestinian terrorist.

George Will is an idiot and ifamericansknew is not a bogus site.

You post horse shit in message boards in your underwear, freak. :lol:

Washington Post Writers Group...
George F. Will is one of the most widely recognized, and widely read, writers in the world. With more than 450 newspapers, his biweekly Newsweek column, and his appearances as a political commentator on ABC, Will may be the most influential writer in America.

IIn 1977, he won the Pulitzer Prize for commentary, for his newspaper columns, and garnered awards for his Newsweek columns, including a finalist citation in the Essays and Criticism category of the 1979 National Magazine Awards competition. He was also the recipient of a 1978 National Headliners Award for his "consistently outstanding special features columns" appearing in Newsweek. A column on New York City's finances earned him a 1980 Silurian Award for Editorial Writing. In January 1985, The Washington Journalism Review named Will "Best Writer, Any Subject." He was named among the 25 most influential Washington journalists by the National Journal in 1997.

Today Will serves as a contributing analyst with ABC News and has been a regular member of ABC's "This Week" on Sunday mornings since 1981.

Eight collections of his Newsweek and newspaper columns have been published: "The Pursuit of Happiness and Other Sobering Thoughts" (Harper & Row, 1978); "The Pursuit of Virtue and Other Tory Notions" (Simon & Schuster, 1982); "The Morning After: American Successes and Excesses 1981-1986" (Macmillan, 1986); "Suddenly: The American Idea Abroad and at Home 1986-1990" (The Free Press, 1990); "The Leveling Wind: Politics, the Culture & Other News 1990-1994" (Viking, 1994); "The Woven Figure: Conservatism and America's Fabric, 1994-1997" (Scribner, 1997); "With a Happy Eye But ... America and the World 1997--2002," (The Free Press, 2002); and "One Man's America: The Pleasures and Provocations of Our Singular Nation," (Crown Forum, 2008).

Other books include: "Statecraft as Soulcraft" (Simon & Schuster, 1983), a work of political philosophy that originally appeared as the Godkin Lectures at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard in 1981; "The New Season: A Spectator's Guide to the 1988 Election" (Simon & Schuster, 1987) which prefaced the 1988 presidential campaign; and "Men at Work: The Craft of Baseball" (Macmillan, 1989) which topped national best-seller lists in the number-one position for over two months. His book titled "Restoration: Congress, Term Limits and the Recovery of Deliberative Democracy" (Macmillan, 1992) argued for the need to limit politicians' time in office.

. . The Washington Post Writers Group

Shocking! A neoconservative newspaper sucks off George Will.:lol:

Washington Post is a Liberal newspaper, fool. The Post has won about 80 Pulitzer Prizes for excellence in writing.

You = Major Loser. Do not breed.

and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,300 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Please compare the numbers of bombs and the numbers of attacks. Are you slamming the Israelis because they are more efficient (better shots)? Or are you lammenting that the Palestinians (Arabs) are poor shots?

and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,300 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More

Maybe the satan worshiping palestinians should stop attacking Israel and leave if they do not want to get hurt. Stop defending satan worshiping murderers.

Fiscal Year 2011

1967 - Present

Please compare the numbers of bombs and the numbers of attacks. Are you slamming the Israelis because they are more efficient (better shots)? Or are you lammenting that the Palestinians (Arabs) are poor shots?

My belief is that the reason for the larger number of Pals killed or injured is because the terrorists (hamas) hides behind their civilians when Isael bombs them back for bombing them first! So more civilians are killed because of the govt they voted in.

and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) (DONT HIDE TERRORISTS OR WEAPONS IN SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS.

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) A (IF YOU POKE A DOG WITH A STICK YOU WILL GET BIT DONT CRY THAT YOU GOT HURT WORSE.)

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.) ( SEE A ABOVE)

Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information) ( WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD GIVE MONEY TO TERRORISTS)

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,300 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information) ( DONT COMMIT CRIMES AND YOU WONT GO TO JAIL)

1967 - Present

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information) ( SPEND LESS EFFORT ON TERRORIST ACTS AND MORE ON CREATING JOBS MAYBE YOUR PEOPLE WILL HAVE SOME PLACE TO WORK)

(IF THE LAND MEANT SO MUCH YOU SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT HARDER IN 67)

Quit crying over numbers (THEY ARE ONE SIDED BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN INCOMPATENCE)

Last edited:
Fakestinians. :lol:

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :clap2:
I live in Rome and I am a clergyman (Imam) of the Italian Islamic Community. I consider myself a good friend of Israel and am trying my best to help Moslems free themselves from anti-Zionism and to develop a positive attitude toward Jews in general and towards Israelis in particular.

I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."

ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) (DONT HIDE TERRORISTS OR WEAPONS IN SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS.

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) A (IF YOU POKE A DOG WITH A STICK YOU WILL GET BIT DONT CRY THAT YOU GOT HURT WORSE.)

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.) ( SEE A ABOVE)

Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information) ( WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD GIVE MONEY TO TERRORISTS)

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,300 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information) ( DONT COMMIT CRIMES AND YOU WONT GO TO JAIL)

1967 - Present

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information) ( SPEND LESS EFFORT ON TERRORIST ACTS AND MORE ON CREATING JOBS MAYBE YOUR PEOPLE WILL HAVE SOME PLACE TO WORK)

Not to mention that Israel mooches more weapons.

Fiscal Year 2011

1967 - Present

Not to mention that Israel mooches more weapons.

USATODAY.com - U.S. military employs Israeli technology in Iraq war

I am Palesteenian terrorist. I kill because the all-merciful allah of the religion of peace tells me to allahu akbar. Except, when I am beating my disobedient Muslima.

I'm not a good multi-tasker :lol:

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

My name is Shahad and I am 9 year old Palesteenian terrorist. When I commit jihad against the infidel, I will go to paradise with the 72 virgins but I hope they are boy virgins allahu akbar :lol:

The Prophet Muhammad said the hour of resurrection will not take place until you fight the Jews The rock and the tree will say, "Oh, Muslim, servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and fight him!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc]Palestinian children are taught: Genocide is God's will - YouTube[/ame]

My name is Aisha and I'm a 3 year old future Muslima suicide bomber. Although, I'm 3 years old, the prophet Muhammad [PBUH, LOL, OMG] married the other Aisha when she was 6, he was 53, so, allahu akbar, motherfucker. :lol:

Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back