Let's Have The Talk We Hear So Much About But Never Happens

Let's have the 'race talk' our nation is so in need of folks. It'll never happen in politics and on television. I am a black American, I'm a rarity to a certain degree, I'm a right winger. But I want to have the talk and hope you all do as well. So fire a question pertaining to my community at me and I will answer it to the best of my ability and from my perspective. I'll do the same back if I have a question.

The time has come...

You represent a black individual, not the black community.

You represent the black community about as much as I do (I'm white).

I dunno.

A black man probably represents the black community better than a white guy would.

And a black guy who has the gumption to speak out as a conservative is a guy who is not terribly concerned with a group-speak mentality.

So he probably has a pretty good grip on honestly, too.

To say one person's thoughts respresent what an entire group of people think, to me is saying tha group of people aren't comprissed of individuals who think for themselves.

Thats how I took it. You're a smarter guy than I am so maybe I'm missing something.

I agree that it does take courage to be a black republican because of all the nasty stereotypes and such.

You're nothing more than a malcontent.

eh, I dunno, LJ. It always starts like this:

"Hey guys, it's time to have a real, open, honest conversation on race."

So, we start.

blacks chirp up: "Whites are racists, they hold us back."

Moderator: "Thank you, black people!"

White chirps up:

"I really think we as whites need to reach out, be more considerate, understand where blacks are coming from."

Moderator: "Very good!"

Another white chirps up:

"You know, I guess it's true, I do feel kinda threatened by black teenagers..."

Moderator: "Take his mic away. Guards, throw him out of the studio!"

Whatever.

The "honest conversation" on race is always one way, one view, no dissent allowed.

We're not going to have any fucking conversation about race. The REAL conversation that needs to take place is within the white community. And what we need to be mulling over is REALITY. The REALITY that we are very, very different kinds of people, that slavery was a huge fucking mistake, that integration was a huge mistake, and that the only real way out of this mess is to move toward some sort of racial separation.

THE END.

We're not going to have any fucking conversation about race. The REAL conversation that needs to take place is within the white community. And what we need to be mulling over is REALITY. The REALITY that we are very, very different kinds of people, that slavery was a huge fucking mistake, that integration was a huge mistake, and that the only real way out of this mess is to move toward some sort of racial separation.

THE END.

Or you are eliminated.

Locke as a member of the white conservative movement, love to see you post this. Why do blacks equate partisianship with race? I've never understood the whole black republicans are uncle toms thing. I have a theory, but what's your take on this?

Locke as a member of the white conservative movement, love to see you post this. Why do blacks equate partisianship with race? I've never understood the whole black republicans are uncle toms thing. I have a theory, but what's your take on this?

Jesse Lee Peterson is the perfect example of a uncle tom but it's not ONLY because he's a republican. Blacks, like everyone else, judge people based on their ideas and beliefs.

Also, black republicans are like rappers. They always talk about the "haters" and how they say are going to show those haters they are winning. Are those haters real? Thats another topic all together, but people feel better when they believe that others want them to fail. Thats why I believe black cons always cry about "attacks" so they can say "look, I'm doing me...no matter what THEY say"

And what's UP with collards? Talk about a gag me veggie.

:(

You have to cook them down alot and add some sort of meat to flavor it. Throw on some vinegar or hot sauce. :thup:

Let's have the 'race talk' our nation is so in need of folks. It'll never happen in politics and on television. I am a black American, I'm a rarity to a certain degree, I'm a right winger. But I want to have the talk and hope you all do as well. So fire a question pertaining to my community at me and I will answer it to the best of my ability and from my perspective. I'll do the same back if I have a question.

The time has come...

You represent a black individual, not the black community.

You represent the black community about as much as I do (I'm white).

Jesse Lee Peterson is the perfect example of a uncle tom but it's not ONLY because he's a republican. Blacks, like everyone else, judge people based on their ideas and beliefs.

Also, black republicans are like rappers. They always talk about the "haters" and how they say are going to show those haters they are winning. Are those haters real? Thats another topic all together, but people feel better when they believe that others want them to fail. Thats why I believe black cons always cry about "attacks" so they can say "look, I'm doing me...no matter what THEY say"

Why you hatin'? Lol... But seriously, its not so much that I feel people hate me, I just don't think they're up to speed. It isn't that they don't have what it takes it is because they aren't interested in elevating themselves for whatever reasons. That is their right and I'm not going to force anyone to think and do what I think is best.

And what's UP with collards? Talk about a gag me veggie.

:(

You have to cook them down alot and add some sort of meat to flavor it. Throw on some vinegar or hot sauce. :thup:

Why you hatin'? Lol... But seriously, its not so much that I feel people hate me, I just don't think they're up to speed. It isn't that they don't have what it takes it is because they aren't interested in elevating themselves for whatever reasons. That is their right and I'm not going to force anyone to think and do what I think is best.

So, blacks that don't agree with you you consider slower and lower than you?

You appear to be 'slower' and 'lower' than Locke... I'm basing that on your posts... you seem to lack basic comprehension skills.... and you appear to prefer violence to rational behavior.... which is, generally, the preserve of the less intelligent. That has nothing to do with your race... and everything to do with your character - or, perhaps more accurately, the lack thereof.

You appear to be 'slower' and 'lower' than Locke... I'm basing that on your posts... you seem to lack basic comprehension skills.... and you appear to prefer violence to rational behavior.... which is, generally, the preserve of the less intelligent. That has nothing to do with your race... and everything to do with your character - or, perhaps more accurately, the lack thereof.

I know you like riding the dicks of black men, but Locke can answer his own question without help from "do-gooder white lady". This isn't a Blindside or Dangerous Minds moment.

The time has come...

I find it moronic that someone would hate someone else just because of their race. That's whack and speaks volumes about the hater. I do think that there will always be racist people but with each passing year, with each passing generation it becomes less and less.

554879_10151434995775463_507600462_23746654_1598508369_n.jpg

WOW, you obviously dont get into politics much. I worked for Rod Deberry's campaign when he ran against Harold Ford, Sr in Tn's 9th district in 1994 and it was HORRIBLE. One Rod hit about 40%, by far the best a republican has done in a long long time, and yeah those haters are real. Death threats, name calling that would make Bill Mahr blush. If I had a dollar for each time he was called Uncle Tom, oreo, House N*gger, ect, I would have way more money than the megamillions winner.

WOW, you obviously dont get into politics much. I worked for Rod Deberry's campaign when he ran against Harold Ford, Sr in Tn's 9th district in 1994 and it was HORRIBLE. One Rod hit about 40%, by far the best a republican has done in a long long time, and yeah those haters are real. Death threats, name calling that would make Bill Mahr blush. If I had a dollar for each time he was called Uncle Tom, oreo, House N*gger, ect, I would have way more money than the megamillions winner.

Wow. Rod Deberry really must be a coon, to lose to that oreo that is Harold Ford Jr.

Im so fucking pissed off! Though I look white, the gubbamint classifies me as Hispanic; I never oppressed anyone, never owned a slave and never collected a subsidy...what the fucking fuck?!

Nice Dodge...You appear to not have an answer to straight forward questioning and appear to be judging someones character instead of the point they are attempting to make. Which means you are more interested in defending Locke and attacking Salt than you are in the questions or answers

Nice Dodge...You appear to not have an answer to straight forward questioning and appear to be judging someones character instead of the point they are attempting to make. Which means you are more interested in defending Locke and attacking Salt than you are in the questions or answers

Which is my point in post# 52.

He was called those names for no reason right? Were those same people running around calling birds apple pie also? Because if someone is calling people names for no reason I imagine they would call all types of things other things.
You dont comprehend very well...I know, I know...people just hate black cons BECAUSE they are BLACK and CONSERVATIVE, right Victor the Victim?

Forum List

Back