lets have a non-fallacious discussion about palin's qualifications

I personally like Sarah Palin but I do not feel she is presidential material. Just looking at how her campaign started and where it went let me know that she can be influenced into pushing others personal agendas. Prime example would be how she basically was a parrot for Sean Hannity and it was almost as if he was writing her material. We need someone with a stronger will in office...but I still like her as a candidate....just not sure what office door I would like to see her name on..

That's an easy one:

nobathing.jpg

Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

Wrong answer. When you presume to question people's choices, it is hardly fallacious to point out your choice was no more qualified to hold the position than theirs. Well, except it DOES point out the fallacy in your position.

Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

Wrong answer. When you presume to question people's choices, it is hardly fallacious to point out your choice was no more qualified to hold the position than theirs. Well, except it DOES point out the fallacy in your position.

Some things are so obvious. All you have to do is watch a Sarah Palin interview and her "qualifications" become self-evident. Even her base, "I like her because she is one of us". As if that in itself were a qualification. I don't want someone like me as president. I want someone smarter and educated. And by educated, I don't mean a 6 year degree in public speaking.
I want someone who has policies and understanding.
Doesn't know what the Bush doctrine is.
Doesn't know why we are in Iraq.
Shame, shame.

Forum List

Back