Let's Guess How Trump Will Exit The Race

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
At some point.....likely before he has had a chance to lose a primary, The Donald will drop out of the GOP presidential race.

How will he do it? What will his reason be?

Milania preggers? Major business deal needs his full attention? Sudden health issue?

Any guesses?

He will be out of the GOP nomination race by March and opening his own Third Party effort. The Dems will take more than 490 electoral votes, the Senate, and the House.

images

The Trump look of "they are gaining fast on me."

I've said from the beginning that he would quit. He has to. His ego won't let him lose and when it become obvious that he can't win, he will get reeel busy elsewhere.

Anyone who doubts that needs to remember that very recently he canceled a speaking engagement because of a pressing business deal.

Pretty silly when you think about it.

One would think he has "staff" but even if he doesn't, is he really so incapable of multitasking that an hour long speech was just too much for him to handle?

Yep. He'll quit and he will claim some malarkey about his 'vast and varied business interests'.

And the RWs will believe every word he says because he told them to "trust me".

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is just ahead of Carson, Tipsy, and is losing ground. I bet you are following conservativetreehouse and morningconsult. Hon, they make things up.

Democrats really believe that the double digit front runner will drop out.

Take off your shoes and subtract 25% from 100% to find out how many Repubs aren't all that thrilled with his bluster and blowhard posturing.

Then do the same with the other Repub Clown Car occupants.

And damn - sober up already.

At some point.....likely before he has had a chance to lose a primary, The Donald will drop out of the GOP presidential race.

How will he do it? What will his reason be?

Milania preggers? Major business deal needs his full attention? Sudden health issue?

Any guesses?

---
Will he run out of money before securing his party's nomination?
Being self-funded (or is that no longer the case?), he may run out of "steam" for ads, while negating his businesses that generate his profits for campaigning.

He will be out of the GOP nomination race by March and opening his own Third Party effort. The Dems will take more than 490 electoral votes, the Senate, and the House.

The House is unlikely, but if it happens, maybe it will finally bring some sanity to the Republican Party again. It is going to take something like that happening for Republicans to wake up.

Democrats really believe that the double digit front runner will drop out.
No one is the 'frontrunner' until he starts winning primaries, when actual voters go to actual polls, to cast a confidential ballot in an actual election – not a 'likely voter' telling a partisan pollster his opinion over the phone.

This is still very much Silly Season.

auditor and jones: if Trump does not run third party, the House will stay GOP and may for another two or three election cycles until the bluing of certain states ends GOP gerrymandering in them.

If Trump lasts to march, the presidency most likely will go Democratic.

The Senate will by 54 Dem seats.

I think he will stage an attempted assassination and then blame Jeb Bush. He will withdraw from the race claiming that America's just not ready for the truth. When that doesn't go over well, he will say that he was worried that one of the poor Mexicans or Muslims who follow him around in active adoration might get hurt by a stray bullet.

Forum List

Back