Let's go to war with China (Economic)

boy this is a real intelligent topic! Go to war with China?
China has a bigger army, they are smarter than us.
China is the new super power, USA is not.

Except it! Our country now stinks. That the majority voted for Obama is proof that American's are stupid.
And the world is laughing at us because of our choice for president. Obama has no clue how to lead. The world is laughing and you guys say bomb China.

ROTFLMAO!

How did this country get so stupid?

Nobody ever said anything about armies. We posted ECONOMIC war, not military war.

The Chinese are not smarter than us. Last I saw, we had the most Jews and their average IQ is 119. Remember, you only need a few hundred thousand geniuses to guide the economy of a country. The rest need to be workers. If everybody is a genius, nobody will do the work.

boy this is a real intelligent topic! Go to war with China?
China has a bigger army, they are smarter than us.
China is the new super power, USA is not.

Except it! Our country now stinks. That the majority voted for Obama is proof that American's are stupid.
And the world is laughing at us because of our choice for president. Obama has no clue how to lead. The world is laughing and you guys say bomb China.

ROTFLMAO!

How did this country get so stupid?

We should have done it when McArthur waned to Nukem and go in. During the Korean War. Now they are a world power with Nukes of their own. It wouldn't make since because this would be a nuclear war.

We need to worry less about what the world thinks of us. That has brought us nothing but trouble and decline.

Obama doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing. I think he is finding that out with that reach out and touch me video to Iran.:lol:

China's Army will always be bigger than ours. The true question is technology and numbers of tanks, planes etc.. I really don't think China wants to push the U.S. very far. You don't want to go to war with your best customers.

Also I think China's ambitions are really limited. They want to be the power in Asia. They are close to that but Indian is an emerging rival to them.

Chinese people are not smarter than us. They have their rocket and atomic technologies in American colleges. They just are willing to work much much harder than us. Well maybe that little Chinese kid in the front of math class.:eusa_angel:

i would rather boycott GM and Chrysler

That's because you don't care about America or Americans.

no. because i don't think companies like GM and Chrysler should ride on the backs of companies like Apple and Google.

PS. China is already at war with us. We just don't know it.

Google "the art of war".

It isn't always fought with guns.

are you referring to the book, the movie ( i saw it ) or something specific ?

Free trade destroyed this nation's economy, folks.

THAT is why we have become a nation of debtors.

no you got it backwards. we became a nation of debtors because we been printing money and free trade merely enabled us to do this for a while.

nothing wrong with free trade as long as you're not constantly running deficits which is what we've been doing.

So, it was not free trade that caused this but the stupidity of the american politicians like Bush and the inteligence of the Chinese politicians.

more like it was the desire to put immediate benefits over sustainable development on BOTH sides.

Last edited:
Sorry, dude. Not gonna happen. Bottom line is people need to the pay the bills, so they're gonna buy the cheap communist shit. Isn't that what capitalism is all about?

Bwahaha!

We used to let certain things be outsourced, but we knew not to outsource defense, auto manufacturing, etc.

Somehow we forgot and allowed everything to be outsourced.

what's wrong with outsourcing cars ?

instead of giving those billions to GM they should have built better highways. 80% of the time i am stuck in traffic here in NY.

We used to let certain things be outsourced, but we knew not to outsource defense, auto manufacturing, etc.

Somehow we forgot and allowed everything to be outsourced.

what's wrong with outsourcing cars ?

instead of giving those billions to GM they should have built better highways. 80% of the time i am stuck in traffic here in NY.

our infrastructure has gone to shit.

Well, in Germany we can at least buy German made cars...
As well as German made beer, hmm, is an existence based on cars and beers possible?

No that also isn't completely true, nowadays almost all carbrands are produced everywhere around the world. German cars are currently being produced in Belgium and Eastern European countries. The car parts of german cars are also being produced all over the world. One reason is because german car companies also bought foreign companies, like some italian supercarcompanies for example.

Boycott all Communist Chinese goods. We are at war with them.

Let's fight the war with China (Economic). They declared it and we should damn well finish it.

Don't buy anything made in Red China.

Because Europe (except England) is not working with the United States, they are going to cause the fall off into deeper recession (Can you say DEPRESSION?)

We need collective effort to save the world economy, and we are not getting it at all from the EEC and the underlings over there (except the United Kingdom).

China is seizing on this opportunity to try to sell the world on switching to their currency in place of the American Dollar. That is economic warfare, and the American people should be ready to retaliate with force. As far as I am concerned the Chinese are waging war against the US. We need to fight back.

From this day forward, I am calling for a boycott of all Communist Chinese products.

I could say, "Buy only American," but that is almost impossible now-a-days. So, let's buy from other countries. If it is made in Japan, fine. If it is made in India, fine. We can still buy Nationalist Chinese products. You may also see the name of Formosa on their products.

BUT if it is made in Communist China, boycott the store or set the store that sells it on fire. Let's close down Walmarts all across this country. They are a Communist Front organization. Let's go to war.

Burn every fuckin Walmart to the ground. "economically" of course.

Let's fight the war with China (Economic). They declared it and we should damn well finish it.

Because Europe (except England) is not working with the United States, they are going to cause the fall off into deeper recession (Can you say DEPRESSION?)

We need collective effort to save the world economy, and we are not getting it at all from the EEC and the underlings over there (except the United Kingdom).

China is seizing on this opportunity to try to sell the world on switching to their currency in place of the American Dollar. That is economic warfare, and the American people should be ready to retaliate with force. As far as I am concerned the Chinese are waging war against the US. We need to fight back.

From this day forward, I am calling for a boycott of all Communist Chinese products.

I could say, "Buy only American," but that is almost impossible now-a-days. So, let's buy from other countries. If it is made in Japan, fine. If it is made in India, fine. We can still buy Nationalist Chinese products. You may also see the name of Formosa on their products.

BUT if it is made in Communist China, boycott the store or set the store that sells it on fire. Let's close down Walmarts all across this country. They are a Communist Front organization. Let's go to war.

Hey dumbass, newsflash - they OWN US. We can't not buy from them.

Oh, another newsflash, why the hell do you have a shirtless pic of yourself on this board? Could you possibly be anymore of a dbag?

Oh, another newsflash, why the hell do you have a shirtless pic of yourself on this board? Could you possibly be anymore of a dbag?

You are very ignorant. They do not own us. They do have a few thousand of our dollars in bonds and commercial investments. I like the photo of myself. I am a father to 30. What proof of manhood do you have, geek?

Too late.

The time to have dealt with this problem was twenty year ago.

But since so many Americans believe that we could screw the working classes for the benefit of the superwealthy (and we got paid off with cheap goods) if we tried to boycott Chinese goods now they're be damned little we could find which IS MADE IN AMERICA.

TRY to find an American made pair of sneakers..

TRY to find an energy effiencet twisty bulb made in America

Go ahead, try.

Lights of America - Lighting the Future - Home Page

Check the origin. Most of those are made in China.

Face it - we're a nation of dumb asses. Holding our stupidity against the Chinese is absurd.

The American people have been betrayed only by the American people.

We have been and continue to be an obscene society.

We are a nation ruled by prostitutes and that's all there is to it.

Face it - we're a nation of dumb asses. Holding our stupidity against the Chinese is absurd.

The American people have been betrayed only by the American people.

We have been and continue to be an obscene society.

We are a nation ruled by prostitutes and that's all there is to it.

Chinese are also stupid. They just work harder and for less.

I recently realized what the fatal mistake was. It was founding fathers endorsing freedom of religion.

Religion leads to stupidity. Stupidity leads to bankruptcy.

This society is hopeless as long as religion has a place in it. All religious societies are failures and America is no exception.

That's one thing China has on us - they know the proper place of religion !

If our society should endure a total collapse my only hope is we don't bring religion into the new era.

Every crisis needs scapegoats. Fed may be the cause of the crisis but that doesn't mean we can't pin the blame on the church.

You can believe whatever you want. You just can't tell others that you know what god wants. God is perfectly capable of communicting to people DIRECTLY without any messengers. Isn't that what omnipotence was about ?

Last edited:
Chinese are also stupid. They just work harder and for less.

The difference is that the Chinese people don't have a choice (one party dictatorship), the american people on the other hand (democracy) choose to buy chinese products (because they re cheaper).

Last edited:
Ahhh. It would appear that I have inadvertently stumbled upon the mottled fields of extreme american ignorance. Very interesting. I might just stick around for a few minutes.

Ame®icano;1123834 said:
Too late.

The time to have dealt with this problem was twenty year ago.

But since so many Americans believe that we could screw the working classes for the benefit of the superwealthy (and we got paid off with cheap goods) if we tried to boycott Chinese goods now they're be damned little we could find which IS MADE IN AMERICA.

TRY to find an American made pair of sneakers..

TRY to find an energy effiencet twisty bulb made in America

Go ahead, try.

Lights of America - Lighting the Future - Home Page

Check the origin. Most of those are made in China.

Is that true? OMG!

This country needs some protectionism. The GOP wants to make it a dirty word. Nothing dirty about protecting the American way of life.

Everything I've been saying for the past 20 years has all come true.

Which is why I find it amazing that anyone would continue to argue with me.

Anyways, one thing is for sure, the American people are lucky for a few great men. Without these men, America would be no different than anywhere else. And since America was such a beacon to the rest of the world, without America, those other countries like England & Germany wouldn't be nearly so Democratic as they are now.

George Washington could have been King. How long would it have been until slaves were freed if Lincoln didn't do it? What great men started unions when corporations treated the American middle class like shit? What if FDR wasn't president? And what if Kennedy didn't implement Affirmative Action?

Affirmative action in the US began as a tool to address the persisting inequalities for African Americans in the 1960s. This specific term was first used to describe US government policy in 1961. Directed to all government contracting agencies, President Kennedy's Executive Order 10925 mandated "affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin." [1]

The impetus towards affirmative action is twofold: to maximize the benefits of diversity in all levels of society, and to redress disadvantages due to overt, institutional, or involuntary discrimination.

Remember, back when Kennedy implemented AA, people complained. Many of the arguments they used back then, they also use today. We know their arguments were bogus back then. AA was necessary.

Now the new argument is that AA is not necessary anymore. Well I might agree that AA isn't as necessary as it was in the 1960's, but I doubt things are 100% right either.

You are very ignorant. They do not own us. They do have a few thousand of our dollars in bonds and commercial investments. I like the photo of myself. I am a father to 30. What proof of manhood do you have, geek?

Did you marry a clown car or what?!

Did you marry a clown car or what?!

Multiple women. One was not enough for my needs.:eusa_angel:

You know, some men are real men and some men are wanna-beeeees

Forum List

Back