Let's Go Over the "Cliff"

Both sides are at fault.

Time to go over the cliff, and pick those politicians from both parties for politicial extinction.

Agree - both sides are at fault. Agree, I'd like to see plenty of folks in D.C. go the way of the dinosaurs. But their constituents are the only ones who get to make that call.

But I disagree about "time to go over the cliff" It's not the smart way to address the problem. It DOES address the problem and I'd rather see that than nothing at all. And I'd rather go over the cliff that swallow some "kick-the-can-down-the-road" band-aid.

But there are much smarter ways to seriously address the issue. THAT would be my first choice.

When did Congress ever do the smart thing?

My opinion? Every time a bill comes to the floor, Republicans should vote "present" and allow the dems to FINALLY have to take responsibility for the last four years (six years if you count the last 2 years of the Bush admin).

Why do you think they are not doing just that?

The answer is simple -- the economy would thrive, exposing the lies that Republicans have been telling for the past 30 years.

The national debt would be $100 trillion instead of $16 trillion, and we would all be starving.

Europeans generally live longer, more healthily, and for less medical cost, SF.

We should take the best of what works for them, that's the American way.

So should we evict all the black and brown people from this country so it will be more like Europe?

So should we evict all the black and brown people from this country so it will be more like Europe?

Your typical racist remark.

And: Europe is full of non-white citizens and immigrants.

Your head is not working today, as usual.

What's racist about it? It's simply a fact. The USA is not Lilly white like Europe. Most of our social problems are concentrated in the non-white portions of our population. If you examined only the white part of America, our states would be better than most European countries.

Europe has a far smaller percentage of non-whites than the United States, and these minorities are causing big problems for European countries.

What's racist about it? It's simply a fact. The USA is not Lilly white like Europe. Most of our social problems are concentrated in the non-white portions of our population. If you examined only the white part of America, our states would be better than most European countries.

Europe has a far smaller percentage of non-whites than the United States, and these minorities are causing big problems for European countries.

The guardian says Europe and America will have minority white populations by 2050. Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050 | UK news | The Observer

You have to prove your assertion that our problems are racially the basis of social and cultural unrest. You have not done that. You will have to do the same for Europe.

This is your problem: you make BIG assertions with small or no evidence.

Why don't you try?

The guardian says Europe and America will have minority white populations by 2050. Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050 | UK news | The Observer

You have to prove your assertion that our problems are racially the basis of social and cultural unrest. You have not done that. You will have to do the same for Europe.

Why don't you try?

In the case of Europe, "minority" of what? There are few black and Brown people in Europe.

As for most of out social problems being concentrated in our minority population, just consider the murder rate. Blacks and Hispanics commit 70% of all the murders in the country. Half of all welfare recipients are black.

Why don't you try?

In the case of Europe, "minority" of what? There are few black and Brown people in Europe.

As for most of out social problems being concentrated in our minority population, just consider the murder rate. Blacks and Hispanics commit 70% of all the murders in the country. Half of all welfare recipients are black.

The post I gave above contradicts your assertion that has no evidence.

You are at fail.

Why don't you try?

You are at fail.

As I said, the term "minority" doesn't mean much in Europe. If you are a czeck liiving in Germany, you are a minority, but you aren't a black or a brown person.

You can find a breakdown of various ethnic groups in Europe here:

Ethnic groups in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see, there aren't many black or brown people in the list.

You proved nothing accept the fact that you're eager to swallow Communist propaganda.

Blog alert. When you have failened and don't have a come back. We'll be on the board in no time and save your dumb ass.

You are at fail.

As I said, the term "minority" doesn't mean much in Europe. If you are a czeck liiving in Germany, you are a minority, but you aren't a black or a brown person.

You proved nothing accept the fact that you're eager to swallow Communist propaganda.

You continue to blather in general, nothing in specific. The wiki evidence is weak at best.

If you are saying that the eras of white colonialism and imperialism and neo-conservatism have come to an end, be a man and say so.

You are at fail.

You continue to blather in general, nothing in specific. The wiki evidence is weak at best.

If you are saying that the eras of white colonialism and imperialism and neo-conservatism have come to an end, be a man and say so.

Where is your evidence that there are large populations of black and brown people in Europe? So far you haven't posted a thing to support such a claim.

The Wiki information couldn't be more specific. It lists all the ethnic groups in Europe and their populations. Please identify from the list the black and brown people you claim are so numerous

Where is your evidence that there are large populations of black and brown people in Europe? So far you haven't posted a thing to support such a claim.

The Wiki information couldn't be more specific. It lists all the ethnic groups in Europe and their populations. Please identify from the list the black and brown people you claim are so numerous

I gave you evidence above, and not the type of communist-friendly stuff you post.

But . . . if the numbers aren't great there are here, what is your problem.

If you are unhappy that the era of the white European domination is over, guess what?

It isn't.

I gave you evidence above, and not the type of communist-friendly stuff you post.

Your evidence is commie propaganda. the issue under discussion is the racial/ethnic distribution in Europe and the USA now, not 40 years from now.

You're the one who claimed they have just as many black and brown people as the USA, but the lack of evidence to support that claim is my problem?

If you are unhappy that the era of the white European domination is over, guess what?

It isn't.

A bogus personal attack is the best argument you can come up with?

Your evidence is commie propaganda. the issue under discussion is the racial/ethnic distribution in Europe and the USA now, not 40 years from now.

You're the one who claimed they have just as many black and brown people as the USA, but the lack of evidence to support that claim is my problem?

It isn't.

:rofl: Are you able to discuss this without imploding?

It isn't.

:rofl: Are you able to discuss this without imploding?

That's what you call "imploding?" Can you discuss it without forgetting what you were saying two posts previously?

Forum List

Back