Let's Go Over the "Cliff"

It has little to do with the tax structure.

In Europe, for example, Labor's share of national wealth is at a 60 year low.

It is about opportunity and free enterprise, both of which progressives snuff out wherever they go.

They like to snuff unborn life as well. :cool:

How the heck did this turn into an abortuin discussion? Thats the problem with your kind of people is, you turn discussions about actual problems into something as stupid as abortion..God, its never going to be turned over, get over it and focus on what important. If wee go over the fiscal cliff Middle income tax payers will pay for it. Dont believe me? Didnt think so, just come back in 3 months.

Why don't you shut the fuck up with your little rant and who said anything about overturning anything? It was an "aside" to Sniper. If it troubles you so you need not have replied nor do I see any extensive subsequent discussion on it. Did anyone twist your arm? No one was trying to divert anything.

And stick your "your kind of people" comment deep up your ass.

Last edited:
You simply have no idea, by that post, what "central planning" really is. Live in the 19th century and die like an individual from the 19th century.

Your post is one of your more stupid ones.

Europeans generally live longer, more healthily, and for less medical cost, SF.

We should take the best of what works for them, that's the American way.

Thanks, central planner, but I'll pass.

you seem surprised??????????????????????

You simply have no idea, by that post, what "central planning" really is. Live in the 19th century and die like an individual from the 19th century.

Your post is one of your more stupid ones.

Thanks, central planner, but I'll pass.

Careful, you are letting your inner progressive totalitarian show again.

LOL

We? If you want to, go right ahead. Maybe you should leave the rest of us out of your tyrannical dreams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c1CkAwGOAoA]Old 97's, "Over the Cliff" (Live at Lounge Ax) - YouTube[/ame]

... success on someone else's terms don't mean a fucking thing, I'm going over the cliff.

Last edited:
They like to snuff unborn life as well. :cool:

How the heck did this turn into an abortuin discussion? Thats the problem with your kind of people is, you turn discussions about actual problems into something as stupid as abortion..God, its never going to be turned over, get over it and focus on what important. If wee go over the fiscal cliff Middle income tax payers will pay for it. Dont believe me? Didnt think so, just come back in 3 months.

Why don't you shut the fuck up with your little rant and who said anything about overturning anything? It was an "aside" to Sniper. If it troubles you so you need not have replied nor do I see any extensive subsequent discussion on it. Did anyone twist your arm? No one was trying to divert anything.

You religous wignuts kill me. I replied to it to point out the stupidity of bringing in a non issue to an important issue. I thoroughly enjoy upsetting your delicate sensibilities because of your crazy radical thoughts. Go pray for some guidence or protest an abortion clinic, either way I dont give a shit what you do. My "Your kind of people" comment seems to be pretty well justified now

You religous wignuts kill me. I replied to it to point out the stupidity of bringing in a non issue to an important issue. I thoroughly enjoy upsetting your delicate sensibilities because of your crazy radical thoughts. Go pray for some guidence or protest an abortion clinic, either way I dont give a shit what you do. My "Your kind of people" comment seems to be pretty well justified now

Listen asshole you're here less than a month unless your a sock. You don't know shit about me or what I think. I made an "aside" comment to another poster. And the rest I told you.

And look at your post. You a psychic? More like an ASSuming asshole who thinks he knows people by a three or four word reply, that was off topic and meant for exactly who replied to it. It ended there, asswipe.

Let's recap:

"your kind of people", "religious wingnut" " a non issue" (made an issue by YOU) "radical thoughts', "Go pray for some guidence (learn to spell) or protest an abortion clinic,"

An expert on what I meant and you're here all of 7 days.

Stick around and you'll find out how wrong and big of an asshole you are.

And save your effort douchebag:

Ignore List
YoungRepublican

Last edited:

Listen asshole you're here less than a month unless your a sock. You don't know shit about me or what I think. I made an "aside" comment to another poster. And the rest I told you.

And look at your post. You a psychic? More like an ASSuming asshole who thinks he knows people by a three or four word reply, that was off topic and meant for exactly who replied to it. It ended there, asswipe.

Let's recap:

"your kind of people", "religious wingnut" " a non issue" (made an issue by YOU) "radical thoughts', "Go pray for some guidence (learn to spell) or protest an abortion clinic,"

Ignore List
YoungRepublican

I spelled nothing wrong and dont regret what I said. I made what I saw as a valid point to what I read on the board. I dont really care if you have a problem with that, because by calling out that comment I got what I wanted.

Let's recap:

Ignore List
YoungRepublican

I spelled nothing wrong and dont regret what I said. I made what I saw as a valid point to what I read on the board. I dont really care if you have a problem with that, because by calling out that comment I got what I wanted.

So you wanted to be shown as a know-it-all asshole who is judging people by a 4 word sentence to someone else...and being called out and told you're an asshole, as well as thinking you're an expert on what people believe...and all after a mere 7 days. :clap2: So who were you before returning?

Congrats. You got what you wanted and so did I.

Did you mean: guidance

guidance [ˈgaɪdəns]
n
1. leadership, instruction, or direction
a. counselling or advice on educational, vocational, or psychological matters
b. (as modifier) the marriage-guidance counsellor
3. something that guides
4. (Military) any process by which the flight path of a missile is controlled in flight See also guided missile

Last edited:

Let's recap:

Ignore List
YoungRepublican

So you wanted to be shown as a know-it-all asshole who is judging people by a 4 word sentence to someone else...and being called out and told you're an asshole, as well as thinking you're an expert on what people believe...and all after a mere 7 days. :clap2: So who were you before returning?

guidance [ˈgaɪdəns]
n
3. something that guides
4. (Military) any process by which the flight path of a missile is controlled in flight See also guided missile

I have no problem being an asshole.. and it wasnt an assumption, it was a rational thought on what I saw.

guidance [ˈgaɪdəns]
n
3. something that guides

I have no problem being an asshole.. and it wasnt an assumption, it was a rational thought on what I saw.

Okay, I can play fair let's see if you can. Did I not reply to Sniper? And was it not dropped there and then? Did the thread not continue along the topic? Did I further discuss abortion? And did you not paint with a broad brush someone you don't know? Or are you a sock or returnee? And did you not spell it incorrectly and say that you didn't? :D

Last edited:
I can play fair as well. I dont know what a sock is so I cant answer that question. It was the first post i noticed after being enraged by a previous post and I probably jumped the gun.. my bad on that. I just cant stand when people take serious matters and flip them into social problems, because its whats deviding us so badly.

I can play fair as well. I dont know what a sock is so I cant answer that question. It was the first post i noticed after being enraged by a previous post and I probably jumped the gun.. my bad on that. I just cant stand when people take serious matters and flip them into social problems, because its whats deviding us so badly.

Fair enough. Kudos on the honesty. Then we'll start over and I'll say forget it and let's move on.

Fair enough. Kudos on the honesty. Then we'll start over and I'll say forget it and let's move on.

Sounds good to me!

Sounds good to me!

Ditto. I have people piss me off everyday and sometimes we take it out on the next person. Human nature, I suppose. Been there many times. Forget it and my apologies as well to you. Doesn't mean I'll agree(wink) with you but it wouldn't be interesting if we all did agree.

Sounds good to me!

Ditto. I have people piss me off everyday and sometimes we take it out on the next person. Human nature, I suppose. Been there many times. Forget it and my apologies as well to you. Doesn't mean I'll agree(wink) with you but it wouldn't be interesting if we all did agree.

Amen to that buddy. Glad we could fix this qucikly. Politicians could learn a pretty good example from two random people on the internent with no link whatsoever haha

Sounds good to me!

Amen to that buddy. Glad we could fix this qucikly. Politicians could learn a pretty good example from two random people on the internent with no link whatsoever haha

Agreed. I did just did what someone did to you. I read what you said and was off on you when I should have challeged instead of insulted.

Don't hold out much hope for politicians following our lead. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
My opinion? Every time a bill comes to the floor, Republicans should vote "present" and allow the dems to FINALLY have to take responsibility for the last four years (six years if you count the last 2 years of the Bush admin).

Why do you think they are not doing just that?

The answer is simple -- the economy would thrive, exposing the lies that Republicans have been telling for the past 30 years.

Hmmm....interesting. So the fact that Harry (Howdy Doody) Reid has not allowed (on orders from Barry) a budget to come to the floor of the Senate for a vote in the last 4 years is "progress"????

And when EXACTLY has this economy "thrived" since Barry took office??

Forum List

Back