Lets get to know each other :)

Well I figured you are a bright guy and would pick out my cross posts in no time.

You must have spent less time than I thought at the site.

Deborah, 36.

I'm currently homeschooling 4 of my 5 children. I'm a strong supporter of alternative education. It's been challenging but worth it. I'm dedicated to the education of our children.

I'm on the local Head Start Policy Council. I'm also a member of the Oregon Head Start Association.

In addition to that, I'm a member of the Gleaners Board of Representatives. We're a food distribution program that's fully staffed and funded through membership.

I am Akshay , 17 , born in India . I love rock music especially U2 and Linkin Park.

I hate Communists and terrorists.

I am a retired GySgt , I am going to be 50 this year. I am very Conservative politically ( though not on all positions). I am stubborn as a mule and have strong opinions on lots of things. I love to argue.

My biggest regret is I did not get to retire at 20 years and instead was medically retired at 16. I would have gladly served in the Marine Corps for 30 years. The Doctor had to force me to accept I could no longer serve, though I understand now it was the right thing to do.

My goal was to be promoted to 1stSgt and possibly eventually to SgtMaj. That path would have gotten me out of the technical field I was in and could have gotten me into a line unit. My best times in the Marine Corps was when I was in Division not in FSSG ( Force Service Support Group)

I play online Multiplayer Games, currently DDO and some Vanguard. I also play lots of war games. Started playing games when I was in 7th grade, I have about 70 board games rotting away in my garage and I probably have 3 or 4 hundred old computer games starting with the old floppy disks right up to DVD's.

I am better at strategic games and do ok at the operational level as well. Tactical games are a little more challangeing for me. And I do not do well at all with real time click fests. I prefer turn based games or some of the newer much slower paced real time games.

I also LOVE detailed mind numbing space games that require massive direct control from the player.

Only really listen to music in the car. Though I love Alison Krauss. Have 7 CD's of hers.

Ohh ya I am a guy.

I am a retired GySgt , I am going to be 50 this year. I am very Conservative politically ( though not on all positions). I am stubborn as a mule and have strong opinions on lots of things. I love to argue.

My biggest regret is I did not get to retire at 20 years and instead was medically retired at 16. I would have gladly served in the Marine Corps for 30 years. The Doctor had to force me to accept I could no longer serve, though I understand now it was the right thing to do.

My goal was to be promoted to 1stSgt and possibly eventually to SgtMaj. That path would have gotten me out of the technical field I was in and could have gotten me into a line unit. My best times in the Marine Corps was when I was in Division not in FSSG ( Force Service Support Group)

I play online Multiplayer Games, currently DDO and some Vanguard. I also play lots of war games. Started playing games when I was in 7th grade, I have about 70 board games rotting away in my garage and I probably have 3 or 4 hundred old computer games starting with the old floppy disks right up to DVD's.

I am better at strategic games and do ok at the operational level as well. Tactical games are a little more challangeing for me. And I do not do well at all with real time click fests. I prefer turn based games or some of the newer much slower paced real time games.

I also LOVE detailed mind numbing space games that require massive direct control from the player.

Only really listen to music in the car. Though I love Alison Krauss. Have 7 CD's of hers.

Ohh ya I am a guy.

What was your MOS?

What was your MOS?

2881, Crypto technician. However after I made Sgt, I pretty much quit actually fixing gear and spent all my time running a shop or some other leadership role. Also spent 4 years as an instructor at Fort Gordon. As I understand it now the MOS is dead or almost dead, with most of the crypto imbedded in comm gear they do not teach a seperate tech to repair the gear.

Forum List

Back