Lets get to know each other :)

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
tell us your real first name, the day and month you were born, and all about you. We may not agree on everything, but lets become more cordial and friendly with each other.

Im Martin, september 4th, and i love listening to music, it is one of my passions, I also love talking on the phone, and watching sports and tv.

tell us your real first name, the day and month you were born, and all about you. We may not agree on everything, but lets become more cordial and friendly with each other.

Im Martin, september 4th, and i love listening to music, it is one of my passions, I also love talking on the phone, and watching sports and tv.

Leave it to you to turn this into a dating site. :rofl:

What artists are you into?

I gotcho back.

I'm Nick, born January 18. I enjoy music, recently discovered and pursued classical music and hair metal. I'm also into lifting weights and staying in shape, which I dont do enough of.

And Martin, do you take PayPal?

John-Paul, October 28th, and about me? Nothing much to say. I'm a big fan of acting and theater, I love foreign languages (well, most of them), and I love cooking and baking even more.

I gotcho back.

I'm Nick, born January 18. I enjoy music, recently discovered and pursued classical music and hair metal. I'm also into lifting weights and staying in shape, which I dont do enough of.

And Martin, do you take PayPal?

You enjoy classical? Listen to Claude Debussy, piano composer from the 1800s. It will change your life. Listen to "clair de lune"

My name is Anne ,11/28

I love dogs ,music, the ocean and being treated as one of the guys

Forum List

Back