Let's get this guy.

Well, sir, considering the fact that you're the drunk and stupid idiot in this thread who looks like a more steroidic version of the robber, I'd advise preservation of embarrassment. ;)

Well, sir, considering the fact that you're the drunk and stupid idiot in this thread who looks like a more steroidic version of the robber, I'd advise preservation of embarrassment. ;)

I am off shopping for carpet, see you later Agnes.:lol::lol::lol:

This guy is clearly a McCain/Palin loving REPUBLICAN! He should be arrested just because he doesn't know how to hold a gun correctly.

Freaking gun nuts suck. :eusa_pray:

They just aren't as prone to dying with nothing more than a wimper as anti-gun freaks.

Try some actual education, huh? If this guy was an actual gun nut, he'd know to properly carry and hold the damned thing. He's just an idiot with a gun robbing a bunch of people who don't have one.

Ya gotta admire his brazen indifference to being identified.

Wonder if he got his gun legally, or if he bought it from somebody who did?

This guy is clearly a McCain/Palin loving REPUBLICAN! He should be arrested just because he doesn't know how to hold a gun correctly.

Freaking gun nuts suck. :eusa_pray:

They just aren't as prone to dying with nothing more than a wimper as anti-gun freaks.

Try some actual education, huh? If this guy was an actual gun nut, he'd know to properly carry and hold the damned thing. He's just an idiot with a gun robbing a bunch of people who don't have one.
Even I know not to hold a fuckin' gun like that :rolleyes:

I think he's gesturing with the gun. In some of the photos he's pointing it, others gesturing. But yeah, he looks like he's not the brightest bulb in the marquee.

But hell, 10 robberies and gone without a whiff, leaving only his picture behind. Like a calling card. Not shooting the gun for effect, not hurting anyone. He's confounded the FBI to date.

So he's doing something right.

Even though I sorta kinda maybe even a little bit admire bank robbers who never hurt anyone and who get away, alot, this guy's time has come.

The FBI asks our help in getting this guy:

082109.jpg

082109a.jpg

082109c.jpg

082109e.jpg

082109g.jpg

I know him.

It's Larry the Cable Guy.

Larry2.jpg

Forum List

Back