Let's get this guy.

Feb 28, 2009
Even though I sorta kinda maybe even a little bit admire bank robbers who never hurt anyone and who get away, alot, this guy's time has come.

The FBI asks our help in getting this guy:

082109.jpg

082109a.jpg

082109c.jpg

082109e.jpg

082109g.jpg

Dude has robbed 10 banks in eight states since May. No mask, no attempt to alter his appearance, just brazen as hell. Here's the Louisville FBI:

Timothy D. Cox, Special Agent in Charge of the Kentucky Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), advised that the FBI is requesting the public's assistance in identifying and locating a person believed responsible for at least eight bank robberies in Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The following is a summary of the robberies:

• 07 May 2009: River City Bank, Louisville, Kentucky
  • 15 May 2009: United Services Credit Union, Fletcher, North Carolina
  • 28 May 2009: Wachovia Bank, Forest Acres, South Carolina
  • 19 June 2009: First National Bank, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
  • 06 July 2009: Lumbee Guarantee National Bank, Fayetteville, North Carolina
  • 15 July 2009: Southern Bank, Edenton, North Carolina
  • 29 July 2009: First Citizen Bank, Hendersonville, North Carolina
  • 10 August 2009: First Palmetto Savings Bank, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
It should also be noted that the suspect entered the National City Bank at 3110 Bardstown Rd. in Louisville on 07 May 2009 prior to robbing the River City Bank, but left when a teller approached him.

The suspect enters the banks without any disguise or attempts to conceal his identity from surveillance video. He is very aggressive in his robberies and brandishes a black semi-automatic handgun. After receiving the cash, he flees through the front doors. According to two reports out of state, he has possibly fled in a white Ford F-250 truck or a black Ford Bronco II.

The suspect is described as a white male approximately 25 to 35 years of age, between 5’8” and 6’1” tall, and close to 200 lbs. in weight. He has worn several hairstyles, but all have been short and above the ears. He also has a goatee and tattoos on both arms.
Investigators believe that he may be from Louisville or the surrounding areas because his first identified robbery was in Louisville, Kentucky, and that it is the only robbery in which he wore a hat which partially obscured his face. It is also believed this suspect will continue to commit bank robberies until captured. Surveillance pictures from each robbery are below.

This suspect is featured on America’s Most Wanted Website at AMW.com | Unknown Palmetto Bandit - Fugitive.

This person is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information concerning the identity of this person is asked to call the FBI at 502/263-6000 or the Louisville Metro Police Department at 574-LMPD.
This dude lives somewhere, he doesn't just melt back into the earth and he doesn't just pop in out of thin air. Somebody out there knows him, could even be you. And even though we might sort of admire his guile and his combination of luck and skill, we need to help get him before he does shoot somebody.

That is all.

Last edited:
He's pretty damn ugly. I hope they catch him soon. Looks like he is headed to Georgia.

He knows his days are numbered. He's having fun robbing and spending that cash as wild and carelessly as he can because he knows he's going to get caught.

I mean no one can be that stupid as to do what he's doing and not think he'll get caught.... right? ... :eusa_eh:

(Maybe he is dumber than a sack of puss.)

meh, looks to me like he was trying to get up the cash to rent a nice condo @ MB, SC.

some of those condos will take that kind of effort to rent ...

and about the gun.............dood has watched one too many gangsta movies

He knows his days are numbered. He's having fun robbing and spending that cash as wild and carelessly as he can because he knows he's going to get caught.

I mean no one can be that stupid as to do what he's doing and not think he'll get caught.... right? ... :eusa_eh:

Maybe he wants to get caught, three squares, a roof over his head, free TV, gym and Bubba the butt buddy bunk mate all at taxpayer expense.

Maybe he wants to get caught, three squares, a roof over his head, free TV, gym and Bubba the butt buddy bunk mate all at taxpayer expense.
Judging by his actions, I'd say you might be correct.

That or he really is one incredibly STUPID sons a bitch.

Even though I sorta kinda maybe even a little bit admire bank robbers who never hurt anyone and who get away, alot, this guy's time has come.

The FBI asks our help in getting this guy:

082109.jpg

082109a.jpg

082109c.jpg

082109e.jpg

082109g.jpg

That is all.

If I were on CSI I would fuck every one of my female costars, if I were in the more mundane FBI I would stake out Taco Bells everywhere for this guy.

Forum List

Back