Let's Get The F Out Of Syria Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's time to bail on these Ragheads and leave them to their own devices.
I'm tired of watching our kids die to protect a bunch of people that only want to cut our throats.
Let Russia bomb the crap out of them and destroy their cities.
It's no skin off of my back.
If they can't learn to get along, then f**k them.

I'm tired of spending billions to defend them and neglecting our own security.
Bring our troops home and build a wall.

BTW, a GOFUNDME page has been created Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by The Wall Fundraising Team
It is up to $3.2 million in 3 days.
35400806_1545225478611971_r.jpg

Trump can't win. First the Democrats complain that we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. That America is a COLONIAL war power, and that we are war mongers that use, and abuse the local populace.

Then Trump makes a DECISION unlike his predecessor, and decides to get us out of this worthless place, and all of a sudden he is doing it for Putin. What hypocrites, and losers Democrats are.

It's time to bail on these Ragheads and leave them to their own devices.
I'm tired of watching our kids die to protect a bunch of people that only want to cut our throats.
Let Russia bomb the crap out of them and destroy their cities.
It's no skin off of my back.
If they can't learn to get along, then f**k them.

I'm tired of spending billions to defend them and neglecting our own security.
Bring our troops home and build a wall.

BTW, a GOFUNDME page has been created Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by The Wall Fundraising Team
It is up to $3.2 million in 3 days.
35400806_1545225478611971_r.jpg
Great idea! Why didn't Trump think of that?

Trump can't win. First the Democrats complain that we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. That America is a COLONIAL war power, and that we are war mongers that use, and abuse the local populace.

Then Trump makes a DECISION unlike his predecessor, and decides to get us out of this worthless place, and all of a sudden he is doing it for Putin. What hypocrites, and losers Democrats are.
It's pretty clear that most of the critics just make it up as they go.

So far the usual suspects have spoken.
Bob Corker
Lindsey Graham
Marco Rubio
Highly critical of pulling out.

They all want us in Syria forever.

Rand Paul welcomed the news.
But all of the warmongers are against pulling out.

So far the usual suspects have spoken.
Bob Corker
Lindsey Graham
Marco Rubio
Highly critical of pulling out.

They all want us in Syria forever.

Rand Paul welcomed the news.
But all of the warmongers are against pulling out.

You can tell the ones that are owned by the Defense Industry.

Thank you, President Trump.

If in the future we need to, we can always go back. ISIS is a band of pussies when Republicans are in charge.

We can bomb civilians and pretend that we are killing terrorists but it only makes sense during a democrat administration. The crazy left demands that we get our Troops out of harms way but they don't really mean it.

I'm glad to hear that we are getting out of Syria. IMHO, we had no business there in the first place. There was nothing to win and no good side to support. I'm also very happy to hear that we are finally getting out of Afghanistan. We've wasted so many lives and so much treasure there, and for what? Let them sort out their own problems.

Forum List

Back