Let's,get some answers

The board moron already ran a thread on this.

And so we'll be consistent.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF WE HAVE ALLIES OR NOT ?
This is a rather myopic view of foreign policy, don't you think?

Obviously, I don't think so.

Please don't attempt to explain my thinking.

Trump isn't burning any bridges. They'll keep us around because they need us and they always have.

We don't have kiss their asses to keep them by our side.

NATO apes the UN by letting Uncle Sam foot the bills. Trump put a halt to that today. No more freeloading on the US from now on.

Seriously what does the US get for paying 650 billion plus to be in the NATO club?
More debt.

Trumpians cheer when The Sonald treats our long time allies as he would treat a Girl Scout fresh out of Thin Mints. He disses them, he berates them, he speaks as if he wants to sever ties with them.

And so, we have been told that Canada is a strategic threat. We have been told that NATO can go it alone. We have been told that the EU Market is a place Americans would rather not deal with. We have been told that Mexicans are unworthy of any respect.

So bridges burned. Treaties torn asunder. Allies shunned.

Who would you Trumpians greet as allies? Or do you believe that America First means no allies at all?

No need to lose sleep over your concerns.

If the Soviet Union and its buffer zone Warsaw Pact still cast a cyclopean Red shadow over the West, US military occupation, by treaty permission and/or lease, of European soil would call for a much gentler approach to courting our European and Scandinavian allies, and, perhaps, concern for their fragile constitutions. However, these days--days when zero Soviet armor divisions are marshaling on the verge of Western Europe, and modern American weaponry is more precisely intercontinental--the time has long passed when America ought to have called in to question its level of NATO expenditure.

Above all else eight and nine decade old alliances with our European friends will not be severed overnight by rude language or reduced NATO spending. Nor will trade adjustments in favor of the US economy turn European governments--who depend on our protection money for their existence--into enemies who want to fight us.

Despite what the MSM fear mongers spew, old allies will remain allies. Old enemies will become friends. The world will turn.

By allies, are you referring to Germany/UN, France/UN, England/UN? Just what allies are you talking about exactly? And are you saying that to appease our "allies" we have to let them continue to take advantage of us?

imrs.php

The country least likely to need NATO, forks over the most money to NATO. If our allies were actually our friends, they would pay their fair share and stop milking us. And yes, that includes Canada. Ante up, bitches.

And while NATO is at it, use our share to clean up the drug cartels in Mexico so those people can stay home. Do something constructive with all that money you rake in...

After reading some of the incredibly short sighted responses from the devout Trumpians, I think that I might be dead. Dead and gone to hell. And this is what the thinking of allegedly mature Americans is like after they have succumbed to the hex Donald Trump has cast on America today.

Isolationist and arrogant. One hell of a way to conduct business and,protect assets in today's world.

Tissue ?
When the Day of Reckoning comes, and it's coming sooner than you think, mouth breathers such as yourself will have some explaining to do. But you won't. You have neither the ethical background nor the intellect to frame an argument anymore sensible than the ones you have proffered here.

I have offered to debate you numerous times and you have always bailed.....so spare us your lame claim that those that oppose your fool-fueled rants "lack the intellect" because I have yet to see you step up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is.

After reading some of the incredibly short sighted responses from the devout Trumpians, I think that I might be dead. Dead and gone to hell. And this is what the thinking of allegedly mature Americans is like after they have succumbed to the hex Donald Trump has cast on America today.

Isolationist and arrogant. One hell of a way to conduct business and,protect assets in today's world.

Tissue ?
When the Day of Reckoning comes, and it's coming sooner than you think, mouth breathers such as yourself will have some explaining to do. But you won't. You have neither the ethical background nor the intellect to frame an argument anymore sensible than the ones you have proffered here.
OH THE DAY OF RECKONING IS COMING!!! WOE IS VERY DEMOCRAT!
Yup! The Day of Rocky never no may be a day early in November. It may be the day Special Cousel,Mueller reveals,your,boy as a dupe of Putin. But that day will come. We cannot abide nor survive the professional wrestler-in-Chief.

The spell will be broken. The low brow Trumpians will recede into the background and watch TV and pick scans. The adults will again begin to govern.

Not fair we pay for all of their military defense and they pay for none of their own.
Not fair that they charge tariffs for importing from us, but we don't charge any, or very little, on them.
It's time to make things fair.
Who on God's green earth told you that we pay for all their defense while they pay for none of their own?
Dude 4 active planes, 9 active Sergeants, 0 active subs, is not a defense.

Not fair we pay for all of their military defense and they pay for none of their own.
Not fair that they charge tariffs for importing from us, but we don't charge any, or very little, on them.
Who on God's green earth told you that we pay for all their defense while they pay for none of their own?
Dude 4 active planes, 9 active Sergeants, 0 active subs, is not a defense.
Where did you hear that? Who's feeding you lies?

Are we getting answers ?

I know I am...in terms of whether or not N.K. is a left winger.

Most definite yes.

Look at his posts:

1. His point of view is the one that rules (in his mind).
2. He can't stand anyone having a different one.
3. He attacks those who don't agree with him.

Yep....left wing and then some.

Please don't attempt to explain my thinking.

Trump isn't burning any bridges. They'll keep us around because they need us and they always have.

We don't have kiss their asses to keep them by our side.
a lot of people would say they have never been on your side.

Since when did you ever know fare from rat's ass.

Forum List

Back