Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

What good does it do to condemn someone without knowing what actually happened?

Or are you saying that many on the left will still believe he assaulted her if she testifies under oath that he didn't do anything wrong?
I'm saying rightards are delusional and will believe a conservative or anyone accusing a Liberal, regardless of what testimony under oath reveals.

As evidence, I offered up a woman who testified under oath that Bill Clinton did not rape her -- yet rightards insist that he did. So what good did her sworn testimony provide? What good would it do to put Roy Moore's accusers under oath?

Partisans are going to believe whatever they want to believe. That can't be helped. The accused, however, would see their named cleared legally and their accuser would have to go away.

And, Clinton is a good example. He was accused of rape, yet stayed in office. Moore is accused of less, yet faces demands that he drop out of the race.

Clinton was accused of rape??? Please provide the details.

Juanita Broaddrick.
LOLOL

Here’s what Juanita Broaddrick swore happened...

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

The Moore standard, unfortunately, holds that the creditability of the charges matters less than their seriousness. Clinton had the opportunity for his rape accuser to go under oath and testify, clearing him. Moore won't get that opportunity and is being destroyed in the court of public opinion.

I simply maintain that all should be held to the same standard.

I'm saying rightards are delusional and will believe a conservative or anyone accusing a Liberal, regardless of what testimony under oath reveals.

As evidence, I offered up a woman who testified under oath that Bill Clinton did not rape her -- yet rightards insist that he did. So what good did her sworn testimony provide? What good would it do to put Roy Moore's accusers under oath?

Partisans are going to believe whatever they want to believe. That can't be helped. The accused, however, would see their named cleared legally and their accuser would have to go away.

And, Clinton is a good example. He was accused of rape, yet stayed in office. Moore is accused of less, yet faces demands that he drop out of the race.

Juanita Broaddrick.
LOLOL

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

The Moore standard, unfortunately, holds that the creditability of the charges matters less than their seriousness. Clinton had the opportunity for his rape accuser to go under oath and testify, clearing him. Moore won't get that opportunity and is being destroyed in the court of public opinion.

images

Juanita Broaddrick.
LOLOL

Ok, be sure to let me know when one of Moore’s accusers testifies under oath how he didn’t really sexually assault her despite the claims that he did.

Juanita Broaddrick.
LOLOL

Ok, be sure to let me know when one of Moore’s accusers testifies under oath how he didn’t really sexually assault her despite the claims that he did.

If Moore can be politically crucified for allegations, expect many more such in the future.

Juanita Broaddrick.
LOLOL

If Moore can be politically crucified for allegations, expect many more such in the future.
Yeah, like Bill Clinton and Herman Cain.

Forum List

Back