Let’s fix the Ickonomy - with a grain of Salt!

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
  • Demand that Congress reduce corporate taxes and tell corporate America to come home. Penalize those who won’t.
  • Demand that corporate America stop going out of the country to seek skilled foreign labor just to reduce their payroll/employee costs. Penalize those who won’t.
  • Start paying our teachers a Doctor’s wage. They are the key to our future. Keep the best, can the rest.
  • Create a government sponsored, not operated, parenting program for families to voluntarily participate in. Teachers should not be raising our kids.
  • Encourage companies to root out and terminate unproductive employees regardless of sex or race, they are leaches that destroy corporations from small to large. (This one is close to my heart!)
  • Stop paying people not to work. Teach them to work. If they can’t learn a trade or profession, employee them at minimum wage as blue collar unskilled government (federal, state, county, city) workers. Create tax a incentive program for private business to hire the overflow- there will be many.
  • Stop paying women on public assistance who keep having babies that can’t afford them and, if they don’t know who the father is, unless they were raped, pay them nothing.
  • Go after non custodial parents with a vengeance for half of the actual expense of rearing each child they helped bring into the world, until they are voting age. No exceptions. Confidential DNA test required if you’re fingered.
  • Force all “Too Big to Fail” companies to break-up, not fold-up. No single company should be so big that it can hurt the economy.
  • Make it a law to digitally record and make public the minutes of all meetings between Lobbyists and Politicians or the representatives of either.
  • Make a law prohibiting Politicians from meeting with Lobbyists, or the representatives of either, for business purposes beyond normal working hours, maybe 6AM-6PM.
  • Make it a law that each member of Congress must mail a letter of review of their accomplishments and/or failures to all of their constituents annually. (Sorry, I was trying to get to an even dozen!).
I know this is nuts but, I was bored. So, whip me with your keyboard, add something constructive, or just have a good laugh.

WARNING: Trolls, I have a smiley with a Bazooka.

Forum List

Back