Let's Find a Job for Poor Julio!

something strikes me as odd with this, beyond the normal "the kid wants bennies beyond his job"

he said he was in his 2nd semester at college, arent most people in their 2nd semester 19 to 20 years old?
and if so, since when did McD's start hiring 15 year olds or younger?

In Florida you can start working at 14...even younger if you're working for a company owned by your parents.

interesting, i just checked McD's website
and they say insurance IS available to all employees
and i couldnt find age requirements

dive

I know that is the case for all corporate McD's employees... not sure if that applies to part-time local employees..

Not that it really matters.. because of ones I knew working at McD's over the years, when they did go full time they were eligible for benefits in every case.. just unsure if that was corporate policy or the policy of the individual franchise owner

dive

I know that is the case for all corporate McD's employees... not sure if that applies to part-time local employees..

Not that it really matters.. because of ones I knew working at McD's over the years, when they did go full time they were eligible for benefits in every case.. just unsure if that was corporate policy or the policy of the individual franchise owner
the McD's website claims it is available to ALL employees
which means their might be a cost to the employee based on their hours of work

and a dimocrat communication major expects to make 100K with a worthless degree

Meanwhile repuke "financial advisors" expect the same with a different worthless degree ... then they expect a bail out from both.

And when have i ever spoken up for financial advisers? I have said FAs are nothing but salesmen for the most part whose only knowledge of finance comes from cramming to pass the securities licensing exam.

I was just balancing your other statement.

the guy wants more bennefits working part time at McD's?

tell me, Ravi, how much are you willing to PAY for a burger to make that possible?

sorry but that isn't how they want it to work.....they want the worker to get more and the person taking all the risk and collaterizing the business line of credit and paying the rent and insurance etc....to make less....so the price of the burger won't change....

no ask em where the higher taxes on the rich will come form ...because...well no one will be rich anymore....

the guy wants more bennefits working part time at McD's?

tell me, Ravi, how much are you willing to PAY for a burger to make that possible?

sorry but that isn't how they want it to work.....they want the worker to get more and the person taking all the risk and collaterizing the business line of credit and paying the rent and insurance etc....to make less....so the price of the burger won't change....

no ask em where the higher taxes on the rich will come form ...because...well no one will be rich anymore....

Credit is what fucked it all up to begin with, how are those using credit the smart ones again?

Isn't it just fantastic how everybody thinks the government is their to take care of them?
Think back to the town hall debate between Mr Obama and Mr McCain, almost every question the media allowed to be asked was from some jackass asking them what the government was going to give them.

Forum List

Back