Let's Find a Job for Poor Julio!

Obama Zombies are real!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTThx3K6PM]YouTube - Scary Obama zombies[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
lol! You guys really crack me up. Making fun of an enthusiastic, employed college student who's probably wondering if there'll be any economy left to work in when he graduates.

Old white farts = GOP! Keep up the good work! Look down your noses on everyone.:lol:

oh knock off the drama--we make fun of everyone here. The guy's a goofy flake and I'm betting a plant also. A fern or something else in the spore family.

I thought the guy looked and acted like he was high. The question about what are you going to do for people like me that are lower earners makes me very suspect he was a plant. It reminded me of my kids when they were younger and saw Santa Claus in the mall. What you got in the stimulus package for me?

Attachments

• $obamaclaus.jpg
    $obamaclaus.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 79
Oh My God--can you believe it. Let me tell you for all you younger kids thinking about getting higher education. Don't go into communications. It's a worthless degree. This guy is going to go all the way through school, get his masters in communication & still be working at Mickey D's. It's a dime a dozen degree--& only the very few GOOD ones actually get a job out of a pool of thousands. This guy is the perfect example of what not to do with your education, & I imagine that is why he has been working at Mickey D's for the last 4 years.

But back to the video. Did anyone understand what this young man was asking? Was he asking Barack Obama to put pressure on Mickey D's to give him more benefits--since he has been working there for 4 years. That was what my take on his question. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
lol! You guys really crack me up. Making fun of an enthusiastic, employed college student who's probably wondering if there'll be any economy left to work in when he graduates.

Old white farts = GOP! Keep up the good work! Look down your noses on everyone.:lol:

oh knock off the drama--we make fun of everyone here. The guy's a goofy flake and I'm betting a plant also. A fern or something else in the spore family.

I thought the guy looked and acted like he was high. The question about what are you going to do for people like me that are lower earners makes me very suspect he was a plant. It reminded me of my kids when they were younger and saw Santa Claus in the mall. What you got in the stimulus package for me?

If he really works at Mickey D's--they do require drug testing before they hire. But, you're right--his actions--(both in the way he talked & his body movements, & continually lifting up his shirt) were fairly typical of a tweeker.

NO - I am pointing out he was a rather odd character - hand picked to be at this event.

Are you aware all of those people were pre-selected?

Yet another example of a highly insecure president attempting to control every aspect of the environment.
He hand picked that guy to be there??!

That moron wanted to know why he doesn't get more 'benifits' from a hamburger job, could it be because nobody would buy a $15 dollar hamburger, the twit?

You may have a point that he was hand-picked. How does anyone stand in that large of a crowd & come up with that guy?

I think Obama may have learned his lesson from Joe the Plummer--"no tough questions"--just give me the people so I can regurgitate by campaign rhetoric to the American public.

Hey--wouldn't surprise me in the least.

the guy wants more bennefits working part time at McD's?

tell me, Ravi, how much are you willing to PAY for a burger to make that possible?

Good point. A republican president would have told him, "Well, son, I'm going to give tax cuts to those that need them the most...the rich. For the rest of you, stock up on plastic sheeting and duct tape and when things get really rough you'll know what to do."

:lol:

and a dimocrat communication major expects to make 100K with a worthless degree

Meanwhile repuke "financial advisors" expect the same with a different worthless degree ... then they expect a bail out from both.

And when have i ever spoken up for financial advisers? I have said FAs are nothing but salesmen for the most part whose only knowledge of finance comes from cramming to pass the securities licensing exam.

Here we have a typical Obama voter and a part-time hamburger flipper. Let's show him some luuuuuv. Get in the mood everyone, Valentine's Day is coming...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Rate his qualification for various jobs!

Well, I for one, am not going to sneer at Julio. As the President pointed out, he should be proud that after four an half years at this job he is earning less than almost anyone else in America and I am sure that he will someday put his communications skills and education to work to put America on the right track, perhaps by telling us what is on sale in aisle 7.

you have no idea what he is earning. and really after 4 years at a McD's, he should be an assistant manager at least. If he's not, he is either incompetent or he is staying right where he wants to be.

If he really works at Mickey D's--they do require drug testing before they hire. But, you're right--his actions--(both in the way he talked & his body movements, & continually lifting up his shirt) were fairly typical of a tweeker.

or a retard

Its the Dems version of Joe the unlicensed plumber!!!

Joe's (..errr.. Sam's) life has turned around after all the handouts from the GOP freindly business' he has gotten.. hope he paid up his taxes on his house.. and applied for that plumbing license..

.. but this dude seemed a little to excited... I almsot thought he was going to pull out an inhaler to suck on and try to calm himself down..

Im a little unsure of his answer about attending college..

Last edited:

You're right. Julio has got to be a plant. He was just too good to be true.

I have thought the same thing about the guy who yelled, "I cant hear you" at ground zero during W's famous bullhorn moment.. that entire cheerleader' speech moment was planned out and orchestrated well before it happened..

cheerleader_bush.jpg

He wanted insurance through his job. I don't think he'll get it, but it is a valid question. Insurance will more than likely soon be taken off business's burden.

He wanted insurance through his job. I don't think he'll get it, but it is a valid question. Insurance will more than likely soon be taken off business's burden.

Putting the burden forcibly on the backs of taxpayers... And you think that is a good thing??
:rolleyes:

If the little Obamabot wants insurance.... all he has to do is show he has even median intelligence and aptitude and he could get management at his current job... or he could CHOOSE to apply for a job in a place where benefits are given to everyone... though he may want to think about being a full-time employee... because it is rare that part-timers get company benefits, and rightfully so

Putting the burden forcibly on the backs of taxpayers... And you think that is a good thing??

If the little Obamabot wants insurance.... all he has to do is show he has even median intelligence and aptitude and he could get management at his current job... or he could CHOOSE to apply for a job in a place where benefits are given to everyone... though he may want to think about being a full-time employee... because it is rare that part-timers get company benefits, and rightfully so
Well, he is a college student. Most college students don't hold down full time jobs.

Well, he is a college student. Most college students don't hold down full time jobs.

I'm working on hooking you two up---see what you can do for Julio would ya ? There's a hot apple pie in it for ya !

If he is happy with his job, then he's a Republican.

If he is unhappy flipping burgers but he has no other choice right now, then he's an Obama supporter.

And if it is pernounced HOOlio, then send him back to Mexico.

you're right

if he is happy with his job cause he worked hard for what he got hes a repub

if he hate shis job and life and is miserable and is waiting for a hand out

obama supporter

Well.. since they are generally adults.. and responsible for themselves... maybe they should if they want benefits

Forum List

Back