Let's Find a Job for Poor Julio!

NO - I am pointing out he was a rather odd character - hand picked to be at this event.

Are you aware all of those people were pre-selected?

Yet another example of a highly insecure president attempting to control every aspect of the environment.
He hand picked that guy to be there??!

That moron wanted to know why he doesn't get more 'benifits' from a hamburger job, could it be because nobody would buy a $15 dollar hamburger, the twit?

gee an enthusiastic communications major....a real boon

Communications probably the most worthless BS aside from psychology
Good point. A republican president would have told him, "Well, son, I'm going to give tax cuts to those that need them the most...the rich. For the rest of you, stock up on plastic sheeting and duct tape and when things get really rough you'll know what to do."

:lol:
:lol: Or as some old people I knew told a young cousin of mine years ago, "Use baggies if you ain't got the real thing. Vaseline works good too!"

so you guys put him down when he is hamburger flipper and would of if he had no job now you put him down because he is going to college and don't like his major!

oh come on the guy is a flake

and i never put him down for working at McD's, some of the best Mcpeople I know have done a stint flipping burgers

And if he works for Mcd's, he's already graduated from Hamburger U and those skills will probably get him a better job than a degree in communications.

Hamburger University

Good point. A republican president would have told him, "Well, son, I'm going to give tax cuts to those that need them the most...the rich. For the rest of you, stock up on plastic sheeting and duct tape and when things get really rough you'll know what to do."

and a dimocrat communication major expects to make 100K with a worthless degree

Meanwhile repuke "financial advisors" expect the same with a different worthless degree ... then they expect a bail out from both.

so you guys put him down when he is hamburger flipper and would of if he had no job now you put him down because he is going to college and don't like his major!

oh come on the guy is a flake

and i never put him down for working at McD's, some of the best Mcpeople I know have done a stint flipping burgers

And if he works for Mcd's, he's already graduated from Hamburger U and those skills will probably get him a better job than a degree in communications.

Hamburger University
Most places like just want you to have a BA in something, so I wouldn't put him down for getting a degree. My dad has a BA in political science but is in sales. My brother has a BA in sociology and works construction but if he loose his job due to the housing market I bet he will be happy he has a degree in something.

Meanwhile repuke "financial advisors" expect the same with a different worthless degree ... then they expect a bail out from both.
Yes but look how many have already gotten that bailout.

Here we have a typical Obama voter and a part-time hamburger flipper. Let's show him some luuuuuv. Get in the mood everyone, Valentine's Day is coming...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Rate his qualification for various jobs!

Well, I for one, am not going to sneer at Julio. As the President pointed out, he should be proud that after four an half years at this job he is earning less than almost anyone else in America and I am sure that he will someday put his communications skills and education to work to put America on the right track, perhaps by telling us what is on sale in aisle 7.

Here we have a typical Obama voter and a part-time hamburger flipper. Let's show him some luuuuuv. Get in the mood everyone, Valentine's Day is coming...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Well, I for one, am not going to sneer at Julio. As the President pointed out, he should be proud that after four an half years at this job he is earning less than almost anyone else in America and I am sure that he will someday put his communications skills and education to work to put America on the right track, perhaps by telling us what is on sale in aisle 7.
Yep. Because holding a steady job all throughout high school is evil. You do realize he's nineteen, right?

Keep on hating, you guys are priceless.

lol! You guys really crack me up. Making fun of an enthusiastic, employed college student who's probably wondering if there'll be any economy left to work in when he graduates.

Old white farts = GOP! Keep up the good work! Look down your noses on everyone.:lol:

oh knock off the drama--we make fun of everyone here. The guy's a goofy flake and I'm betting a plant also. A fern or something else in the spore family.

Yep. Because holding a steady job all throughout high school is evil. You do realize he's nineteen, right?

Keep on hating, you guys are priceless.

Hating? I'm agreeing with the President that Julio should be proud to be among the lowest paid workers in America, and I'm predicting success for him in his chosen field that would seem to be commensurate with his abilities. Barack and I are actually Julio boosters.

lol! You guys really crack me up. Making fun of an enthusiastic, employed college student who's probably wondering if there'll be any economy left to work in when he graduates.

Old white farts = GOP! Keep up the good work! Look down your noses on everyone.:lol:

oh knock off the drama--we make fun of everyone here. The guy's a goofy flake and I'm betting a plant also. A fern or something else in the spore family.

You're right. Julio has got to be a plant. He was just too good to be true.

Every single person in that "rally" was a plant.

How else would homeless people get tickets to this event?

Obama operatives set it up days in advance.

Not that such things are new to politics - but this event or any Obama event is hardly the
"Meeting the regular folks" that the media spins it as...

Every single person in that "rally" was a plant.

How else would homeless people get tickets to this event?

Obama operatives set it up days in advance.

Not that such things are new to politics - but this event or any Obama event is hardly the
"Meeting the regular folks" that the media spins it as...

Yes, it's too much of a coincidence. Just yesterday a homeless woman asked Obama for a car. He was so moved, he said he would try his best.

Chris Dodd is an old white fart....so is the ex-KKKer Byrd.....Harry Reid....the list goes on.....

Chris Dodd is an old white fart....so is the ex-KKKer Byrd.....Harry Reid....the list goes on.....

HUH? I thought the Dims were all youngish hip half-black guys from the mean streets of Hawaii!!! WTF??????

democrats_foreign_policy.jpg

LOL... He's already found a new gig as an announcer or some such shit for the local Hockey team... or so I heard on the radio this mornin'...

But that won't last long, the idiot was clearly OVER EMPLOYED...

I was embarrassed to be of the same species as that douche... The first time I heard it, I thought it was a parody... I laughed, thinkin' how close to true it was... then when they commented on it and it became clear that it really was NOT a parody, I thought it had to be a plant... when the local news came on and had the video... I literally felt sick to my stomach; I couldn't believe even BELIEVE it and I don't think it was a plant... The guy wiped a tear from his eye... he was close to pissing his pants...

That was some scary shit... the level of cult-like hysteria was startling...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back