Lets face it folks, this aint gonna be over on Nov 3rd...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Oct 20, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041016/D85OR1E80.html

They claim Republicans are up to "Old Tricks". What would those tricks be John? You havent shown any eveidence before about ANY voter fraud from Republicans. They only documented cases of voter fraud that have occured over the last 50 years have been from Democrats. All with substantial amounts of evidence that are dismissed by media outlets and DNC officials as attacks on their party.

ITs like im on crazy pills. I prepared myself for what was coming and yet it still boggles the mind that people are capable of this kind of flat out deception in this day and age. All i can do is trust the American people arent that dumb.

2. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We can safely assume Republicans will be lawyer-ready as well, right?

If Kerry won by a hair, you think Republicans wouldn't be calling shenanagins?

Your right.. its not gonna be over on the 3rd.

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,211
    you guys are right. it wont be over November 3rd...its will be over Nov. 2nd

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Kerry's new plan is to claim victory regardless of the results. Bush wins by 10? Claim victory anyway and just say that Reps cheated to get that 10 point win. This way Kerry will claim he has an edge in the courts since in his mind he's the rightfull winner.

When will demcorats learn that they are destroying this country with their actions.

5. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Well its been over 40 years in progress.

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

Well, I admire your candor, if nothing else. By stating, "You're right...it's not gonna be over on the 3rd", you are saying, in plain English, that the Democrats will advance their agenda by any means necessary, and the will of the people be damned.

Most of the power brokers in your party try to couch that particular truth in softer, more circular language. But, not you! My hat is off to you!

Oh, by the way - Richard Nixon had proof of ballot tampering in Illinois in 1960, but decided not to pursue it, "for the good of the country". What a silly, weak motivation, eh?

7. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    It makes it so much easier for them when they firmly believe they are what's best for the country, whether the peons know it or not.

And that's been their mentality for years.

That's why they believe it's perfectly alright for them to cheat. No, strike that, that's why they truly don't even believe they are cheating.

8. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112

This is what scares me. think about what he is saying. basically,"I will drag this country through hell and back until someone says i win.even if i didn't". I hear his plan is to do this in battleground states,including Ohio. I am just flabbergasted that a presidential candidate would actually anounce that he is demanding a recount,before he has even lost. what a dumbshit. :stupid:

9. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,211
    Well you know what their polls are telling them then dont you? if he thinks he has to demand a recount he knows he is losing.

10. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    This causing me to lose more and more faith in our current government. Being a first time voter. When I see the two canidates I get to chose from(yes there are others but whats the point?) I just wanna puke. I think within the next 50 yrs. we are going to have a system like the UK. Voting is obvisly not working, no matter what the outcome. Now atleast we're giving the rest of the world something real to laugh at. This just makes you wanna bit*h slap both candidates.