Let's Face It! Buttplug Buttigieg Only Joined The Military So He Could Be A Foxhole Butt Pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it! It's just a matter of time before some homosexual comes out and tells all about this disciple of Satan. Look, Homosexuals are vindictive. I've encountered their species before. Two were severely beaten which I enjoyed. Nevertheless I hope through God my prayers will Come to fruition.

Buttigieg Claims Trump 'Faked Injury' to Avoid Vietnam Draft in 1968
Butt Plug has stepped over the line on slander... He is about to have a very bad day in court...

Last edited:
Think about it! It's just a matter of time before some homosexual comes out and tells all about this disciple of Satan. Look, Homosexuals are vindictive. I've encountered their species before. Two were severely beaten which I enjoyed. Nevertheless I hope through God my prayers will Come to fruition.

Butt Plug has step over the line on slander... He is about to have a very bad day in court...
No way Cadet Bone Spurs would ever go under oath about his fake bone spurs.

Butt Plug has step over the line on slander... He is about to have a very bad day in court...
ButtPlug would have to defend his position with facts.. All Trump has to do is show they were false and that buttplug knew it.

He doesn't have too!

I'm trying to imagine what a "butt pirate" might be....in the end I don't want to know......:eusa_hand::rofl:

The age old rule never fails. It will always be a conservative that tries to start a conversation about gay anal sex. 100% of the time.

The sonofabitch was in the Navy. That is the service of choice for queers.

Here is the queer after coming home:

navysailor.jpg

You claim to "enjoy" watching humans get beaten & you claim you "pray" to "God?"

LOFL ................ YOU don't have a 'God' ........................ you judge a book by it's cover; that's all you have

You wouldn't know 'God' if a 'God' communicated with you.

You do however have a lot of hate within you concerning other humans, based on the fact that they don't like vaginas.

I find it interesting that a demographic that many label as 'pansies' can be so intimidating to a hetero.

You must be a real pussy. I would put money on you being a giant pussy. Any takers?

Last edited:

You claim to "enjoy" watching humans get beaten & you claim you "pray" to "God?"

LOFL ................ YOU don't have a 'God' ........................ you judge a book by it's cover; that's all you have

You wouldn't know 'God' if a 'God' communicated with you.

You do however have a lot of hate within you concerning other humans, based on the fact that they don't like vaginas.

I find it interesting that a demographic that many label as 'pansies' can be so intimidating to a hetero.

You must be a real pussy.

Look who's preaching. LOL
If nothing else faggots are funny in their own pathetic way.

This doesn't belong in Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back