Let's face facts. HRC had Seth Rich murdered and the police and the media are covering it up...

...and don't put this into conspiracy theory unless you take all the Trump-Russia collusion threads and put them into conspiracy theory as well.
You're right. It's not even good conspiracy.

It's blatant nonsense.

...and don't put this into conspiracy theory unless you take all the Trump-Russia collusion threads and put them into conspiracy theory as well.

giphy.gif

It’s all just a big coincidence that Seth Rich was randomly murdered while just walking in DC after he exposed the truth about Hillary and Obammy’s epic corruption. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, no facts here. This didn't happen. You apparantly can't tell.the difference between reality and fiction.

What didn't happen, creep?

Seth Rich murder: The facts so far

Maybe this was a story your superiors kept from you over there in Beijing?
Dude, posting links to conspiracy theory sites does not prove your case. Nobody is covering anything up. This is all the result of fake news from faux. None of that crap is real.

LOL

You are dumb as a rock, creep.

I suppose Newspeak is a "conspiracy site" too?

The FBI is not investigating DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder, despite WikiLeaks claim

Sometimes conspiracy theory's are true, or at least on the right track. Don't know about this one.

Sleep with one eye open!

Rich leaked the DNC emails that exposed Debbie Wasserman Schultz and forced her resignation. A week after he leaked them, he was publicly and brutally executed on the roadside.

Cause and effect is pretty clear in this case.
No, he didn't. No, he wasn't. No, they arent.
DERP

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report

Good little Chinese troll, spread disinformation on behalf of your rulers..

Lol, no facts here. This didn't happen. You apparantly can't tell.the difference between reality and fiction.

Dude, posting links to conspiracy theory sites does not prove your case. Nobody is covering anything up. This is all the result of fake news from faux. None of that crap is real.

LOL

The FBI is not investigating DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder, despite WikiLeaks claim
No, and it supports my position, not your nutty conspiracy theory.

But Newsweek has learned that the FBI is not involved in the Rich case, despite the claims that it is. And speaking with Newsweek, Wheeler, the private investigator, seemed to walk back his comments.

In a message to Newsweek on Tuesday, Wheeler said the Fox News report was misleading and that his information was secondhand from that “federal investigator.” “I’ve never, ever seen Seth Rich’s computer, nor have I talked with the federal investigator,” he wrote in a message.

Sometimes conspiracy theory's are true, or at least on the right track. Don't know about this one.

Sleep with one eye open!

Rich leaked the DNC emails that exposed Debbie Wasserman Schultz and forced her resignation. A week after he leaked them, he was publicly and brutally executed on the roadside.

DERP

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report

As previously noted, links to kooky conspiracy theory sites are not considered proof of anything.

LOL

No, and it supports my position, not your nutty conspiracy theory.

But Newsweek has learned that the FBI is not involved in the Rich case, despite the claims that it is. And speaking with Newsweek, Wheeler, the private investigator, seemed to walk back his comments.

In a message to Newsweek on Tuesday, Wheeler said the Fox News report was misleading and that his information was secondhand from that “federal investigator.” “I’ve never, ever seen Seth Rich’s computer, nor have I talked with the federal investigator,” he wrote in a message.

You claimed he was never murdered, retard.

I suppose your masters in Beijing hadn't seen clear to let you know about.

Sleep with one eye open!

DERP

As previously noted, links to kooky conspiracy theory sites are not considered proof of anything.

The retard that relies on Chinese government propaganda and CNN throws spitwads at Zerohedge? :eek: :lmao:

Moron.

The amount of surveillance in and above DC, they know who did it.

We know that the FSB was nothing more than an arm of the DNC at the time. Fucking Obama ordered them to spy on the opposition campaign, AND THEY FUCKING DID IT. The idea that they would conduct an honest investigation of ANYTHING strains credulity.

More likely Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe hired the hit men.

Sleep with one eye open!

DERP

The retard that relies on Chinese government propaganda and CNN throws spitwads at Zerohedge? :eek: :lmao:

Moron.
You like CNN now?

Forum List

Back