Let's do the Time Warp Again..................

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
If you could choose only one year to go back to, which one would it be, and why?

If you could choose only one year to go back to, which one would it be, and why?

Oooo only one year? I think 1984 cause even though I was old enough to know better I was young enough to be having a blast at it all; was on my own; was responsible for only myself. Good times, good times, good times.

1776 probably. I would have LOVED to be an insider to Independence Hall and the great Declaration and some of the greatest governmental men to ever grace politics.

1776 probably. I would have LOVED to be an insider to Independence Hall and the great Declaration and some of the greatest governmental men to ever grace politics.

Wow, I was going to say 1980 to undo some mistakes, but I'll agree with your choice instead! :clap2: I'd want to be a guy though! Those were not good times for the ladies.

Wow, I was going to say 1980 to undo some mistakes, but I'll agree with your choice instead! :clap2: I'd want to be a guy though! Those were not good times for the ladies.

Oh, Philadelphia is one of my favorite cities to visit, I LOVE it.

63 million BC

LOL U WULD BE A DINOSOR!

I'd go back to three years ago, and warn everyone what a lying piece of shit Obama is in advance. Well, I actually tried it when he started to run, but his silver tongue had already enchanted the masses.

it would probably be 1999, my senior year of high school. I Had a lot of fun plus I would have buckled down more in school .
And I would also want to go back to 2002, probably the year I had the most fun.

I wouldn't want to go back in time, and have to stay there. Just visit, sure, why not? I'd probably go back to 1805. I'd like to meet Louis and Clark.

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmm that is a hard one. I don't know that I'd want to go back and do anything differently. Everything that I did and everything that happened is the reason I am who I am today and why my life is what it is today. I have no complaints about any of it.

But if I had to choose............I'm thinking 1975. The year I had the motorcycle wreck that damn near killed me. I wouldn't have gotten on the bike that night.

New Topics

Forum List

Back