Let's do the time warp again...!

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
I watched some of the RNC convention coverage last night. Some of the film footage they were showing could have been produced by Leni Riefenshtal. I was half expecting a rousing chorus of "<i>Heil Mein Furher</i>" to spontateously erupt from the crowd.

Bullypulpit said:
I watched some of the RNC convention coverage last night. Some of the film footage they were showing could have been produced by Leni Riefenshtal. I was half expecting a rousing chorus of "<i>Heil Mein Furher</i>" to spontateously erupt from the crowd.

What a coincidence ....when I was watching the protesters in the streets, I was expecting them to break out with a rousing chorus of "Hail to Lennin, Stalin and Marx" and "Long Live the Revolution of the Proletariat".....

I challenge anyone to find a Palestinian flag in New York City right now....they were showing those in abundance, too...

P.S. Some of the protesters were just too funny...there were three women dressed in pink togas....they looked like oversized bottles of Pepto-Bismol (maybe it was subliminal advertising?). And what was with that oversize beachball that looked like the Planet Earth? Were they expecing to play volleyball after the march?

Bullypulpit said:

Ummm yea... I think your a few weeks late with that one Bully. The Sheep convention was in Boston almost a month ago.

What a coincidence ....when I was watching the protesters in the streets, I was expecting them to break out with a rousing chorus of "Hail to Lennin, Stalin and Marx" and "Long Live the Revolution of the Proletariat".....
:D

Bullypulpit said:

Well hell, I wish I had known that. I would have invited you to my house and you could have watched me goose-stepping around the den.

Bullypulpit said:

I've watched Riefenshstal for hours. THis had nothing to do with it. Bully, I'm not saying you should vote for Bush, I think you have reasons, which I disagree with for not voting for him, but to say that this man, who has fought for Afghani women, Iraqi women, has anything to do with Hitler/Riefenshstal is not right.

Forum List

Back