Let's do it again. Vote republican

Lets not forget his not being for the USA being the police force of the world and not into nation building.

And FDR was against us getting involved in WWII until Pearl Habor. What part of 9/11 did you miss?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So some country delcared war on us in 2001?

Or did a small group not officially affiliated with any governemnt perform a terrorist act?
I do not expect you to understand the difference though.

IRAQ did.:lol::lol::lol:

Iraq and Afghanistan war.

“Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind"

There are lots of things that Bush might have done better but I can't think of anything that Obama hasn't done that could be any worse. If you think Bush was a joke, I'm just dying to know how in reality Obama is better. I don't think you can honestly say that he is. If you think he's any better then you need some serious professional help.

I did vote a straight Republican ticket this morning. Voting for any Democrat will only make our present situation much worse. The Democrats have shown their hand and it's very ugly.

Last edited:
There are lots of things that Bush might have done better but I can't think of anything that Obama hasn't done that could be any worse. If you think Bush was a joke, I'm just dying to know how in reality Obama is better. I don't think you can honestly say that he is. If you think he's any better then you need some serious professional help.

I did vote a straight Republican ticket this morning. Voting for any Democrat will only make our present situation much worse. The Democrats have shown their hand and it's very ugly.

I held my nose and voted straight Rep as well.

The Dems either allowed themselves to be coerced or they blindly followed Pelosi and Reid lockstep. They carred not one iota for the will of the people.

If they get voted out. Great.

Will the Reps be any better this time round? Did they learn anything by getting their asses handed to them in 2006 and 2008?? One can only hope.

Ideas, maybe; actions, hopefully.

Bush's problems were specifically his lack of actual conservative policies.

Conservatism is difficult to impliment in corrupt societies.

Just askin'.....since the conservative Tea Party movement has no foreign policy platform, where do the "conservatives" stand on forgeign policy? And about the police action in Afghanistan? New estimates state that the costs from the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions and occupations will eventaully cost this country between $6 and $7 TRILLION dollars. How do the proposed "tax cuts" that the GOP and "conservatives" call for pay for this?

Are you Tea Partiers ignoring me?

The Tea Partiers will have to ally with the neo-cons to have influence on social and tax issues. Oh boy, are we in for a ride.

The Tea Partiers will have to ally with the neo-cons to have influence on social and tax issues. Oh boy, are we in for a ride.

Since both the GOP and their lunatic fringe the Tea Party are so firmly in favor of defense spending and "protecting" us, can we expect them to put in legislation to re-enact the draft system soon?

Since both the GOP and their lunatic fringe the Tea Party are so firmly in favor of defense spending and "protecting" us, can we expect them to put in legislation to re-enact the draft system soon?

Of course not, if they did it might put some of theirs in danger of serving.

Well, they better be, Jillian, because they will have the House by probably a majority of 20, and they may well tie in the Senate (if California and West Virginia fall to the Pubs). I opposed the work stoppage under Newt in that it would backfire. If Boehner and McConnell (1) try to go back to the old policies and (2) keep saying 'no' to BHO, and if they economy does not pick up solidly, the voters in 2012 may well throw everybody out.

Both Boehner and McConnel have promised "more of the same". They have both said they will continue promoting the same ideas and policies as they always have.

Wasn't FDR the Democrat in charge of giving Guatemalan mental patients sexually transmitted diseases without penicillin?

I think I'll pass on Democrats, and any discussion of FDR.

:)

I'm pretty sure that FDR was never the President of Guatemala

Forum List

Back