Let's Discuss the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidates

andy812

Rookie
Dec 24, 2011
Okay everyone, we all know about the upcoming election. So, let's discuss the Candiates. Who do you like? Who do you hate? why? who has the best chance against Obama. Anything about any candidate (declared or not) you can mention here. Let's see what everyone is thinking!!

The login name andy812 is used quite extensively on the web, I suspect it's a bot. Time will tell after looking at your writing style and such.

Even if this was a bot, you are still able to post you thoughts and reactions to the questions at had. Perhaps you should pay more attention to the questions being asked and less on a user name.

Even if this was a bot, you are still able to post you thoughts and reactions to the questions at had. Perhaps you should pay more attention to the questions being asked and less on a user name.

What is your opinion on the GOP candidates? Which one do you like and why?

I do not prefer any of the candidates. They are all all very backwards when it comes to most issues and mention things that are irrelevant to anything or opposite from what they said the day before.

I'll play along...

Obama- Has been an awful, mediocre President, but he'll probably get re-elected because the GOP is too busy shooting itself in the foot.

Romney- Creepy religion, slimy business practices, appeals to the worst, greediest elements of the GOP. Obama will beat him easily, but the GOP Establishment is going to cheat to get him the nomination.

Gingrich- Smart guy, too undisciplined and disorganized to go the distance, IMHO. I hope I'm wrong.

Perry- Very capable guy, has run a half-assed campaign. I guess he can run in 2016 after Obama hands Romney's head to him.

Bachmann- Crazier than Batshit.

Ron Paul- Makes Batshit seem relatively sane.

Santorum- Nice guy, non-entity.

Huntsman- Really, really running in the wrong party.

motivator19819211658671.jpg

I'll play along...

Obama- Has been an awful, mediocre President, but he'll probably get re-elected because the GOP is too busy shooting itself in the foot.

Romney- Creepy religion, slimy business practices, appeals to the worst, greediest elements of the GOP. Obama will beat him easily, but the GOP Establishment is going to cheat to get him the nomination.

Gingrich- Smart guy, too undisciplined and disorganized to go the distance, IMHO. I hope I'm wrong.

Perry- Very capable guy, has run a half-assed campaign. I guess he can run in 2016 after Obama hands Romney's head to him.

Bachmann- Crazier than Batshit.

Ron Paul- Makes Batshit seem relatively sane.

Santorum- Nice guy, non-entity.

Huntsman- Really, really running in the wrong party.

Actually, I really agree with just about everything you have said here. I really don't think Perry is ready to run a country, though. I also think that while Ron Paul is out there, he doesnt even come close to Bachman and her crazy ass ideas.

Forum List

Back