Let's Discuss Obama's Record on the Economy

Yes, lets discuss Obama's record on the economy.

S&P just downgraded the US for the first time in it's history.

That's Obama's record on the economy.

Its oversimplified but it is true.

That does say all we need to know, plus the continued high unemployment and ever increasing debt and budget defecits.
And what does that say about the US?

The US spends like drunken sailors, and doesn't pay their bills. Good luck having your loans payed back, or seeing a return on investment.......The US is not worth the risk, hence, they are dowgraded forthwit.

The president works with the budget of the last president for nearly the first year of his first term. The last day of the Clinton budget, unemployment was around 5%. The last day of the Bush budget, unemployment was over 10%.

Not to mention the Dow which dropped to around 6,000 under Bush.

There is nothing the Republicans touched they didn't damage. Every honest Republican is ashamed of that FACT. As damaging as their tax policies were, the war they lied us into and then hid the cost, Part D, certainly their worst and most damaging policy was helping move millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008.

bchinab.jpg

‘US’ Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource
Among the many lies told by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently, chief Chamber lobbyist Bruce Josten said that his organization’s foreign affiliates, called AmChams, are only “comprised of American companies doing business abroad in those countries.” In fact, the Chinese AmCham is comprised of Chinese firms like Northern Light Venture Capital; the AmCham in Russia is comprised of Russian state-run companies like VTB Bank; and, the AmCham of Abu Dhabi is comprised of UAE state-run oil companies.

‘US’ Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource

--------------------------------

What do Republicans think when they confronted with these "facts"? We know the Chamber of Commerce gave tens of millions to Republicans and less than 10% to Democrats.

The Republican leadership are working against the best interests of the US. No way around it. No way to hide it. No way to spin it differently.

Due to the need of Nancy and Harry to take control, They only gave W a six month authorization for spending. The Big 0 was responsible for his budget almost immediately upon taking office.

The economy tanked about 2 months before the election. You may recall that 9/11 occurred in 2001. Bush had to address the economic crisis that followed.

If Obama had been in office at that time, he would have done exactly what he did when he assumed the office in 2009. We'd still be in that Obama recession to this day if he was a two termer. As it is, we're in a much newer, but just as persistant Obama recession.

It's been two plus years of Obama and we just escaped the four years of the Democrat Congress stanglehold.

This whole current economic mess belongs to the Democrats. Might as well believe it. It's true.

If Obama had been in office in 2001, we never would have had
1- deficit record setting tax cuts for billionaires.
2- We never would have invaded Iraq.
3- We never would have had M Part D,
4- the people of New Orleans would have received help.
5- And we probably would have gotten Bin Laden.
6- Could you imagine Obama saying, "I don't think about him anymore"?

No way around that. You guys just stepped in doo doo of your own creation. 8 years of disastrous Republican policies never would have happened.

1- We would have had the same recovery we are having right now.
2- The Big 0 probably would have given Sadam a humanitarian award.
3- Another exapmple of the Democrats killing old people and women.
4- Why not? The Big 0 hasn't folowed the Constitution in any other decision. Why not invade Louisiana. Ceasar crossed the Rubicon, the Big 0 crosses the Mississippi.
5- The Big 0 would have personally gone in and got him, huh? Would he have worked with a different military?
6. I don't recall the last time the Big 0 mentioned Bin Laden. I thought he was at war with Paul Ryan.

Due to the need of Nancy and Harry to take control, They only gave W a six month authorization for spending. The Big 0 was responsible for his budget almost immediately upon taking office.

The economy tanked about 2 months before the election. You may recall that 9/11 occurred in 2001. Bush had to address the economic crisis that followed.

If Obama had been in office at that time, he would have done exactly what he did when he assumed the office in 2009. We'd still be in that Obama recession to this day if he was a two termer. As it is, we're in a much newer, but just as persistant Obama recession.

It's been two plus years of Obama and we just escaped the four years of the Democrat Congress stanglehold.

This whole current economic mess belongs to the Democrats. Might as well believe it. It's true.

No way around that. You guys just stepped in doo doo of your own creation. 8 years of disastrous Republican policies never would have happened.

4- Why not? The Big 0 hasn't folowed the Constitution in any other decision. Why not invade Louisiana. Ceasar crossed the Rubicon, the Big 0 crosses the Mississippi.
5- The Big 0 would have personally gone in and got him, huh? Would he have worked with a different military?
6. I don't recall the last time the Big 0 mentioned Bin Laden. I thought he was at war with Paul Ryan.
POST OF THE DAY!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The president works with the budget of the last president for nearly the first year of his first term. The last day of the Clinton budget, unemployment was around 5%. The last day of the Bush budget, unemployment was over 10%.

Not to mention the Dow which dropped to around 6,000 under Bush.

There is nothing the Republicans touched they didn't damage. Every honest Republican is ashamed of that FACT. As damaging as their tax policies were, the war they lied us into and then hid the cost, Part D, certainly their worst and most damaging policy was helping move millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008.

bchinab.jpg

Among the many lies told by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently, chief Chamber lobbyist Bruce Josten said that his organization’s foreign affiliates, called AmChams, are only “comprised of American companies doing business abroad in those countries.” In fact, the Chinese AmCham is comprised of Chinese firms like Northern Light Venture Capital; the AmCham in Russia is comprised of Russian state-run companies like VTB Bank; and, the AmCham of Abu Dhabi is comprised of UAE state-run oil companies.

--------------------------------

What do Republicans think when they confronted with these "facts"? We know the Chamber of Commerce gave tens of millions to Republicans and less than 10% to Democrats.

The Republican leadership are working against the best interests of the US. No way around it. No way to hide it. No way to spin it differently.

Obama was responsible from day 1. Love it.

Actually, from about day 60. I typed Democrats and you read Obama.

Maybe some kind of whole word dyslexia? This might explain allot.

So Obama was sworn in as the recession was nearing bottom. Virtually all post war recessions have only lasted a certain number of months. But he pushed through a number of programs, stimulus, bail outs, cash for clunkers, new financial controls, new agencies unaccountable to anyone to regulate etc etc.
What has the result of this been?
The most anemic recovery on record, high unemployment, and a soaring unsustainable deficit.
This is what Obama must run on in 2012.

now that is funny, Obama was sworn end at the end of the recession! LOL now that is a good one. If not for Obama we would have ended up with 30% unemployment and everybody would be doing with less, except of course the top 2 % who never come out behind.

You people really this stupid that you think that what ever you say can just be repeated and that makes it the truth, you guys lie all the time, so much you don't even understand your doing it.

The Obama administration famously released a chart during the fight over its signature $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) showing that, if that package were enacted, unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. The projection, authored by Council of Economic Advisers (CEA) Chairwoman Christina Romer, argued that without the stimulus, unemployment would reach a high of 9 percent in the third quarter of 2010.

No no no.... He's at war with Arizona.

Obama has done everything the same as Bush. Obama was for the invasion of Iraq. Obama voted for government shut down. Obama has attacked more countries than Bush. Obama gave billionaires more tax cuts. Obama created even larger deficits than Bush. Obamacare is even a bigger disaster than Bush's M Part D. Every disaster under Obama, the response was slower & has been handled worse than New Orleans Katrina. Obama has not got Bin Laden and has done one worse, he had one of Muammar Gaddafi's terrorist set free so BP could get their oil deal with Libya.

R U 4 REAL? man you got to be the dumbest stupid ass I have ever read what they think, and that's saying a lot on this board.

My statements are fact you brain washed fucktard. You & rdean live in fantasy land. Bring it retard. I can take your stupid ass down fact by fact.

First fact - Obama in 2004 said "There’s not much of a difference between my position on Iraq and George Bush’s position at this stage."

There are other good quotes from Obama supporting the invasion of Iraq that I can link to back before Obama changed his retoric after he started polling liberals when he decided to run for president.

Obama only renamed the US soldiers mission in Iraq. He did not pull us out of Iraq. You little douche bags can't even refute this first fact, so I will wait to hear back before I smack you around on the rest of them.

Looks like mnbasketball really has no balls & no game. :scared1:

So Obama was sworn in as the recession was nearing bottom. Virtually all post war recessions have only lasted a certain number of months. But he pushed through a number of programs, stimulus, bail outs, cash for clunkers, new financial controls, new agencies unaccountable to anyone to regulate etc etc.
What has the result of this been?
The most anemic recovery on record, high unemployment, and a soaring unsustainable deficit.
This is what Obama must run on in 2012.

Jackson Brown did a song about Obama a few decades ago. Running on Empty

R U 4 REAL? man you got to be the dumbest stupid ass I have ever read what they think, and that's saying a lot on this board.

My statements are fact you brain washed fucktard. You & rdean live in fantasy land. Bring it retard. I can take your stupid ass down fact by fact.

First fact - Obama in 2004 said "There’s not much of a difference between my position on Iraq and George Bush’s position at this stage."

There are other good quotes from Obama supporting the invasion of Iraq that I can link to back before Obama changed his retoric after he started polling liberals when he decided to run for president.

Obama only renamed the US soldiers mission in Iraq. He did not pull us out of Iraq. You little douche bags can't even refute this first fact, so I will wait to hear back before I smack you around on the rest of them.

Looks like mnbasketball really has no balls & no game. :scared1:

He looks like the Nets

Forum List

Back