lets discuss avatars...

my avatar was deemed too racy for the board....yet manie had dogs fucking....(no one believed the congo line) now have you seen the avatar he is wearing....now i am not at all for censoring manie...but nor am i for censoring me...i understand it is a fine line for the admins and mods to thread but i am simply asking ..where does one draw the line...was it the nipple..the simple fact it showed a nipple?

More than likely, since you can't show a nipple outside in public.

IOW, anything you may not do on public street in your average city, is my take on it.

You can where I live! :funnyface:

-Joe

my avatar was deemed too racy for the board....yet manie had dogs fucking....(no one believed the congo line) now have you seen the avatar he is wearing....now i am not at all for censoring manie...but nor am i for censoring me...i understand it is a fine line for the admins and mods to thread but i am simply asking ..where does one draw the line...was it the nipple..the simple fact it showed a nipple?

IOW, anything you may not do on public street in your average city, is my take on it.

-Joe

Ahem! I said your average city. :eusa_hand: :lol:

-Joe

Ahem! I said your average city. :eusa_hand: :lol:

Oh yeah! Average Joe's average city! Everyone is naked!

Don't look at me in that tone of voice - it's true... everyone is naked!!! (weather permitting) ((Yea Florida!!))

-Joe

Last edited:
Some of the avatars say volumes about the person posting. Some are silly; some are dumb and/or childish. Others are confusing. However, I too think we can do without the sexual innuendo on a political board. Surely there are hundreds of other places to express such fantasies.

From the looks of things, this is far from "a political board". Now not having ventured too deeply into this board's features, but having read the policies, I would ask:
Was there something I missed in the policies re. this issue?

Forum List

Back