lets discuss avatars...

HELENESPICSPUTONWHENNEWCOMPUTERC-14.jpg

Is your avatar from a photo of Pompeii ruins ?
I like it. It is melancholy and also positive - it has depth - eternal hugging, eternal love, we see their shared fate, their last moment of their lives frozen in a permanent huddled caress,
eons of human history, hope, hopelessness, and the search and discovery that found those two people's remains. Perhaps if we are lucky,
we will discover ourselves.

i am not deep...i am one of manie's peeps...we dont think much in the flame zone...and no manie i aint gonna quite whining about my tit av....lol

I don't find any of it 'bothersome' except the name-calling. If you're 43, time to grow up and stop calling someone only 10 years older a "haggis." Are you not planning to live to age 53 yourself so it doesn't matter?

Being a dried up old haggis is NOT a function of age. It's a choice. It's a choice to get your panties in a wad over someone else's avatar. It's a choice to act like a bitter old prude. It's a choice to demonstrate an inability to roll.

no but you should be neg repped for that white shit.....are you from aol...who the fuck are you and why suddenly are you everywhere i look?

I don't find any of it 'bothersome' except the name-calling. If you're 43, time to grow up and stop calling someone only 10 years older a "haggis." Are you not planning to live to age 53 yourself so it doesn't matter?

Being a dried up old haggis is NOT a function of age. It's a choice. It's a choice to get your panties in a wad over someone else's avatar. It's a choice to act like a bitter old prude. It's a choice to demonstrate an inability to roll.

I did NOT get my panties in a wad over YOUR personal avatar, sweetie. Come down to earth. Everything isn't always about YOU. Grow up.

My point was simply that I don't see the point in posting avatars that are sexually disgusting when this is supposed to be a political forum where one should presume adults would be present more than children. My thoughts were going to dogs fucking, not your long and lovely legs.

Forum List

Back