Lets Debate

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I believe marriage is outdated and unnecessary. I Believe the world is overpopulated & less people should have kids. I Believe that living together is unhealthy and counter-productive. I believe women should dress appropriately & pay their own way.

p.s. california women are the sluttiest, most vile creatures on the planet.

Southern women however are the best, with midwestern coming in 2nd

Again? We play this game every year. You think marriage is necessary.. You think marriage is silly. You think kids are wonderful. You think kids suck. You're for gay marriage. You're against gay marriage.

DP must be awfully slow right now.

Or, you're banned again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe marriage is outdated and unnecessary. I Believe the world is overpopulated & less people should have kids. I Believe that living together is unhealthy and counter-productive. I believe women should dress appropriately & pay their own way.

And do what you say and speak when spoken to?

Vile?

Slutty?

Creatures?

Any woman who finds you attractive is probably desperate.

Sometimes being alone is better.

every 6 years?

I have always felt marriage, kids, were unneccesary.

and ive been supporting gay marriage since april :)

Again? We play this game every 6 year. You think marriage is necessary.. You think marriage is silly. You think kids are wonderful. You think kids suck. You're for gay marriage. You're against gay marriage.

Or, you're banned again.

every 6 years?

Again? We play this game every year. You think marriage is necessary.. You think marriage is silly. You think kids are wonderful. You think kids suck. You're for gay marriage. You're against gay marriage.

Or, you're banned again.

I was going to say every 6 months, and I changed it to every year.

That does not negate my point.

Bored, or banned? Which is it?

Yes compared to southern women, california sluts are pathetic lil whores who will give it up on a dime.

So sorry, I dare criticize something you dont like :p

youre just being a bitch (dont know or care if your fem) because I dared to voice an unpopular opinion

way to debate retard

Vile?

Slutty?

Creatures?

why not try debating the merits of my thread :cuckoo:

and its not every 6 months. I believed in gay marriage since april, i have been against gay marriage and children for years.

is that so complicated for you
every 6 years?

Or, you're banned again.

I was going to say every 6 months, and I changed it to every year.

That does not negate my point.

Bored, or banned? Which is it?

Yes compared to southern women, california sluts are pathetic lil whores who will give it up on a dime.

youre just being a bitch (dont know or care if your fem) because I dared to voice an unpopular opinion

way to debate retard

Vile?

Slutty?

Creatures?

Obviously, they're not giving it up to everybody. You aren't getting any...:eusa_whistle:

again what is with people.

they cant debate or give a rational opinion so they attack the op.

must be a lot of retards on this board

way to debate retard

Vile?

Slutty?

Creatures?

Obviously, they're not giving it up to everybody. You aren't getting any...:eusa_whistle:

Men can marry men? Perhaps, we can call excrement an alternate food group and death an alternate life style. Somebody out there will like that idea. Well. Damn. I have no counter-argument to that. Eat shit, and die? I mean that in the best possible counter culture sense, I do. Sounds like something Lenny Bruce would say. Like” Fuck you” should be a greeting, not a curse. Let's debate, buckwheat. I think..not. Debate what?

Why get rid of marriage? All we need is a good pandemic or global conflagration to control the population.

Forum List

Back