let's cut to the chase,,,ok?

Okay, let's just cut to the chase, shall we. 45 owes Putin owned banks huge sums of money. This is why he won't release his taxes. Of course Flynn got the nod from dump to talk to Putin about lifting the sanctions. I'm sure Putin would look they other way, to trumps debt if trump lifted the sanctions allowing Tillerson the ExxonMobil CEO and Putin to make huge profits in the oil deal they had set up before obama placed sanctions on Russia on Dec 29th. Flynn places a phone call to the Russians on the same day, Putin response the next day, saying he won't respond to the sanctions, Trump then responds, what a smart guy Putin is. Even repub ah's should smell the stink

What planet did you get all of this pile of dogshit from? You really need some professional help, or to be institutionalized. I would like to call you out though, LETS SEE THE ACTUAL RECORDS there igmo, or else just commit suicide. You liberal fantasy spinners are SOL Trump is there for at least eight, your beloved shitholes are going to be outed for treasonous activity and probably be hung.
your ah will be lucky if he lasts 4 years you're all fn traitors and deserve what all traitors do
I'm guessing you'll be lucky to not be in the nut house in four years. This whole russia thing is already blowing up in your faces and only building the amount of devestation it will cause you when it goes off.
yeah mike ,,,flynn was talking super bowl with dumps russian buddies traitors repubs But I repeat myself
And good old Bill and Lynch were just talking about their kids out on the Phoenix runway. You bought that one hook line and sinker. The problem for you is Hillary's server was actually against the law. Trump people talking to the Russians isn't.
sanctions dropped for golden showers dropped isn't against the law?

That's grounds for impeachment right there.
edward37's opinion isn't even grounds for a decent thread let alone impeachment. You two need to get a grip.
won't last long mike only you traitors will respond Nixon did less than your pos
I agree. Your fantasy of impeaching Trump isn't going to last long.
Agree mike you have scum in the congress with no balls so sure impeachment is off the table
Kinda funny that we said the same thing over obie but we worked on getting control of those branches. What are you going to do?
pray this ah doesn't fu the country

What planet did you get all of this pile of dogshit from? You really need some professional help, or to be institutionalized. I would like to call you out though, LETS SEE THE ACTUAL RECORDS there igmo, or else just commit suicide. You liberal fantasy spinners are SOL Trump is there for at least eight, your beloved shitholes are going to be outed for treasonous activity and probably be hung.
your ah will be lucky if he lasts 4 years you're all fn traitors and deserve what all traitors do
I'm guessing you'll be lucky to not be in the nut house in four years. This whole russia thing is already blowing up in your faces and only building the amount of devestation it will cause you when it goes off.
yeah mike ,,,flynn was talking super bowl with dumps russian buddies traitors repubs But I repeat myself
And good old Bill and Lynch were just talking about their kids out on the Phoenix runway. You bought that one hook line and sinker. The problem for you is Hillary's server was actually against the law. Trump people talking to the Russians isn't.
What? The golden shower thing was proven false long ago. Do you need a refresher?

edward37's opinion isn't even grounds for a decent thread let alone impeachment. You two need to get a grip.
won't last long mike only you traitors will respond Nixon did less than your pos
I agree. Your fantasy of impeaching Trump isn't going to last long.
Agree mike you have scum in the congress with no balls so sure impeachment is off the table
Kinda funny that we said the same thing over obie but we worked on getting control of those branches. What are you going to do?
pray this ah doesn't fu the country
He's fucking you leftists and that's good for the country.

No. Obama had the authority to put the sanctions in place and President Trump has the authority to remove or modify them.

Forum List

Back