Let's Count How Many Lies Nancy Pelosi Told Just During Her Acceptance Speech, Shall We!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Nancy Pelosi told so many whoppers during her speech yesterday it was ridiculous.
She talked about peace, togetherness, and working together to solve the nation's problems.
None of her colleagues were listening because they submitted articles of impeachment, bills to demand 10 years of tax returns, and even a bill to abolish the electoral college.
Nancy said they would continue to act like spoiled brats until they take back the House and/or the Senate. Only then will they become civil again.
Well, if she thinks the days of incivility is over then she's not only lying to us but lying to herself.
I think this is why Trump is considered to be dishonest, because Democrats are only honest when they are insulting Trump voters. They cannot be honest about anything and appear civil.

She lied in her first minute of her speech saying to the minority whip "I look forward working with you".......

She has no intention of working with anyone across the isle.
Her whole speech was nothing but platitudes and political posturing.

It's time to impeach the fucking bitch!!!!

cX9BIkr.gif

did any of those bills in the op come up for a vote and pass?

the speaker of the House is more powerful than the president when it comes to domestic issues and the power of the purse.... the President better get used to a REAL speaker of the House and not think that the Speaker is some lap dog for the President as Ryan clearly was.... Ryan was the weakest Speaker in our History... well, at least in my lifetime... even more so than Speaker Boehner imo

the speaker of the House is more powerful than the president when it comes to domestic issues and the power of the purse.... the President better get used to a REAL speaker of the House and not think that the Speaker is some lap dog for the President as Ryan clearly was.... Ryan was the weakest Speaker in our History... well, at least in my lifetime... even more so than Speaker Boehner imo

No, the Speaker is not more powerful than the President, that is a stupid thing to say.

But you are correct, Pelosi is easily the strongest Speaker we've had since Gingrich.

Pelosi is unAmerican and should be impeached.

Champions of the middle class is what Democrats are.if Republicans didn't have bulshit propaganda they wouldn't have anything, super dupes.

Democrats see themselves as the slave masters of the middle class. Only dupes think Democrats have their best interest at heart.

Champions of the middle class is what Democrats are.if Republicans didn't have bulshit propaganda they wouldn't have anything, super dupes.

Democrats see themselves as the slave masters of the middle class. Only dupes think Democrats have their best interest at heart.
The last 35 years of GOP giveaway to the Rich has killed the middle class and our infrastructure, super duper. I don't know what kind of conspiracy theory you got there. Beside the ACA they have not been able to pass anything since LBJ. We've fallen way behind the rest of the modern world. We have a flat tax system now if you count all taxes and it doesn't work. Except for the richest.

The last 35 years of GOP giveaway to the Rich has killed the middle class and our infrastructure, super duper. I don't know what kind of conspiracy theory you got there. Beside the ACA they have not been able to pass anything since LBJ. We've fallen way behind the rest of the modern world. We have a flat tax system now if you count all taxes and it doesn't work. Except for the richest.

And that is a 'super duper' whopper of a lie. Where'd ya get that? From some neo-Marxist place like say Daily Kos or CNN?

Pelosi is unAmerican and should be impeached.
She makes me sorry women can hold office.

She makes me sorry women can hold office.

She's not a woman. She's a leftist, neo-Marxist robot.
After seeing some of the new congresswomen in action, the universities are cranking out a lot of women to take congressional seats and bring chaos with them. they have a goal. I'm not sure, but I think it's total submission of the population. The wannabe control-freakism is at an all-time high.

What a joke. Look how powerful Trump was with his 3 Supreme picks. You think Nancy has enough power to overturn the overturning of roe v wade?

Nancy Pelosi told so many whoppers during her speech yesterday it was ridiculous.
She talked about peace, togetherness, and working together to solve the nation's problems.
None of her colleagues were listening because they submitted articles of impeachment, bills to demand 10 years of tax returns, and even a bill to abolish the electoral college.
Nancy said they would continue to act like spoiled brats until they take back the House and/or the Senate. Only then will they become civil again.
Well, if she thinks the days of incivility is over then she's not only lying to us but lying to herself.
I think this is why Trump is considered to be dishonest, because Democrats are only honest when they are insulting Trump voters. They cannot be honest about anything and appear civil.

She lied in her first minute of her speech saying to the minority whip "I look forward working with you".......

She has no intention of working with anyone across the isle.
Her whole speech was nothing but platitudes and political posturing.

How come you Christians lie so freely?

First you said you just didn't want your tax dollars going towards paying for abortions
Then you said you just want to send it to the states
You also said you just wanted to cut it down from 28 to 14 weeks
And now you say if you have a Republican President, House and Senate, you won't ban abortion? You won't make it murder?

Go ahead, lie to me some more. Or are you done lying because you truly believe there is nothing we can do about it? At least let us know this is on the ballot this November and in 2024. We need some help with all this inflation going on.

How come you Christians lie so freely?

First you said you just didn't want your tax dollars going towards paying for abortions
Then you said you just want to send it to the states
You also said you just wanted to cut it down from 28 to 14 weeks
And now you say if you have a Republican President, House and Senate, you won't ban abortion? You won't make it murder?

Go ahead, lie to me some more. Or are you done lying because you truly believe there is nothing we can do about it? At least let us know this is on the ballot this November and in 2024. We need some help with all this inflation going on.
Sending it to the states means the states can vote on making it legal or illegal.

All this means is all of the libs that have been flooding our states will have to move back to the shitholes they created.

Forum List

Back