Lets be Truthful

Sinjorri

Mar 6, 2012
Come on today is Americas day. I want all the people that think this country has to do this for the people and do that because this country sucks so bad, tell me three things:

1) What this country must do to appease u

2) What country in ur opinion is better than this country

3) When are u leaving for that utopia.

Put ur money where ur mouth is.

Now for all the people that love this country lets find great deals to send these posters to the country of their love.

I stand ready to defend my nation and help my fellow citizen when disaster befalls.
My nation has been great to me.
Just let me work and earn money like the last 40 years and I will die happpy, knowing my children will have my estate and will have something to give to my children and grandchildren. For you see it is not mine , it is Gods, he and America were kind enough to allow me to have a little as I lived.

I stand ready to defend my nation and help my fellow citizen when disaster befalls.
My nation has been great to me.
Just let me work and earn money like the last 40 years and I will die happpy, knowing my children will have my estate and will have something to give to my children and grandchildren. For you see it is not mine , it is Gods, he and America were kind enough to allow me to have a little as I lived.

if u fully believe that and thats all u ask of america stand tall with us brother and lets stand for freedom and liberty and those that drag themselves here and sell what they have to to reach our shores and become free people and help us work to stop diseases and unemployment and create new products and services to this country and people that have sacrificed and helped our world. I hope the fireworks blaze bright tonite to show people the path to freedom and lets all celebrate this day for all who stand with our flag, salute Ol Glory and all shes done and let the bald eagle spread its wings and fly forever. May we define time and stand free for all.

My nation is a great nation. It has been the world's engine of peace and prosperity. Unfortunately my nation doesn't exist any more. I may as well be loyal to Sparta, Etruscany or even Camelot!

Today is only a day to remember what we were, and lament what we have become. In a few years, if the anti American trend continues, we won't even do that.

Come on today is Americas day. I want all the people that think this country has to do this for the people and do that because this country sucks so bad, tell me three things:

Now for all the people that love this country lets find great deals to send these posters to the country of their love.

1. Reinstate the Constitution as originally intended (plus the amendments of course)
2. None, I have been to no others.
3. Utopias do not exist and never will. Any attempt at a Utopia is met with genocide according to every attempt in history.

Now my questions:
Why do you present a false dilemma fallacy?
Why can't an American both love their country and seek it's improvement simultaneously?

Last edited:
My nation is a great nation. It has been the world's engine of peace and prosperity. Unfortunately my nation doesn't exist any more. I may as well be loyal to Sparta, Etruscany or even Camelot!

Today is only a day to remember what we were, and lament what we have become. In a few years, if the anti American trend continues, we won't even do that.

This is truth. Our country has fallen due to the Progressive movement in both the Democratic and Republican party. We have reached a point where welfare is demanded by a majority, that will be near impossible to repeal. We run massive deficits with no end to their growth in sight and yet people still demand more services. It's more than likely the us has a majority of it's population living below the poverty line in the not so distant future.

As always the policies that failed will never take accountability.

1) Not a Damn thing, they already do to much

2) IMO none

3) The Day some Liberal Jack Booted Thug Forces me to leave because I Refuse to tow the Democrat Party line.

lol

If you TRULY love this country and truly believe in what the U.S. Constitution stands for, then you should have no problem defending this country against all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

1) What this country must do to appease u: What do you mean by "appease u"? I'm happy living here and being an American. We have an excellent system, but we need to make sure Our Civil Liberties remain intact and don't get eroded any further.

2) What country in ur opinion is better than this country:
I'm sure that there are plenty of countries that may be better for different reasons and different people. I'm happy with MY country , the United States of America.

3) When are u leaving for that utopia: If people like another country but still want to stay here for various reasons, they should be able to.

I guess this post is in the; "America love it or leave it." theme. :lol:

Lets be Truthful

Great idea!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs]Why America is NOT the greatest country in the world, anymore. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back