CDZ Lets be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwing

Oct 22, 2016
We need tp put the Trumpanzees up to the test of a lie detector. Its getting ridiculas with all the lies they let fly. Trump wasn't insulting handicapped people, nobody has been indictited considering his staff, he didn't cheat on his wife(which could be under oath somehow), hes not a full fledged dooshbag and not some great genius:abgg2q.jpg:, and day after day just some kind of phony felatio performing on the American people. I gotta call bs and its getting beyond the typical politician. Its like hes gay and youll try to convince us hes heterosexual. Cringe worthy.

Mod Note: -- NEVER does brawl crap like this with language like this go to the "Clean Debate Zone". You're relatively new to USMB -- since you WANT to have a free-for-all -- learn to post this stuff in the Rubber Room or Badlands.

pwing

Last edited by a moderator:
We need tp put the Trumpanzees up to the test of a lie detector. Its getting ridiculas with all the lies they let fly. Trump wasn't insulting handicapped people, nobody has been indictited considering his staff, he didn't cheat on his wife(which could be under oath somehow), hes not a full fledged dooshbag and not some great genius:abgg2q.jpg:, and day after day just some kind of phony felatio performing on the American people. I gotta call bs and its getting beyond the typical politician. Its like hes gay and youll try to convince us hes heterosexual. Cringe worthy.

I think you're being far to forgiving. It's not "getting beyond average politicians", it's surpassing all the rest of them since the founding fathers added together.

The trump supporters would forgive him for molesting them before he was done and be making up excuses for him before he got his pants pulled up.

It's outright insanity what they will let him get away with.

Your post was "riduculas" (sic) and it is "indictited" that leftards are morons........

Here's a hint. If your post has a bunch of words with squiggly red underlines, it means you are about to make an ass out of yourself.

Your post was "riduculas" (sic) and it is "indictited" that leftards are morons........

It's not funny, it's embarrassing.

You fools should be ashamed of yourselves.

Hmmm... lie detector could be a good idea.

Let me help with the questions. Has Trump lowered the unemployment rate, especially for blacks and Hispanics?

Has the economy improved under the administration of Donald Trump?

Did you get a tax cut when Obama was president?

Did NATO countries start paying the arrears when Obama was president?

Did Obama start of Office of Education for only black students?

Did the Black Panthers intimidate white voters by their presence by the front door of voting place in dressed in black carrying clubs on voting day?

Did Obama make the change in inner city schools, that no black students could be suspended until the same number of whites were although the blacks were violating the school rules many times more often?

Did Obama blame the police officers when "Professor" Gates yelled at them refused to comply with police orders when they were called to a possible break in at his house? Gates was breaking in and refused to show ID, finally swearing at them and talking thuggish black language. Trump, who should have NEVER been involved in the local issue said "Shame on the police" and Gates never apologized for his actions.

CDZ is designed for civil debate. A topic referring to Trumpanzees is hardly setting the stage for civil discourse. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back