Let's Be Honest, Obama Robs Us More Than Wall Street

political-pictures-iowa-flooding-bush-fault.jpg

Wonder if Titanic Failure knows that it was Bush Jr. that lifted the restrictions on Wall St, which caused shit like Goldman Sachs and Bernie Madoff?

Wonder if he knows that it was Bush Jr. who left the ENTIRE COST OF THE IRAQ WAR OFF OF THE BUDGET BOOKS?

Shit............when you inherit a crapstorm like Obama did, it takes a while to un-fuck.

Seriously...we are talking Titanic here

The guy is a troll...he hates everyone and everything

Titanic has never supported anything

Yeah.........it is Bush's fault.

By the way, how's Limp Idiot doing for you GOP'ers? Did you hear him the other day when he stated that the reason the volcano in Iceland erupted and shut down European air travel was because God was angry at Obama for passing health care.

Keep drinking the kool aid Dud.

Here's how I think it will play out. Obama's regulation package will kill Goldman's competition, including Citigroup. Taxpayers own 45% of Citigroup through bailout funds the government has refused to let them repay. Goldman Sachs will ride in and save the day by buying Citigroup in a half off sale and Obama will direct that the funds from the buyout payoff the 45% taxpayer ownership first.

Citigroup will lose it's shirt, Goldman investors will get rich, Obama will look like a hero, but I seriously doubt any taxpayer will get anything back. The feds will just keep that money and waste it on something else equally ridiculous.

Notice how Right Winger can never address any topic? Runs like the wind. Politics are too much for him I guess.

Let's hold our breath and wait for government reform and ethics to kick in. Ready, begin.

I'm listening to the corrupt, paid off liar discuss "common sense" when it comes to Wall Street, and "regulating" them. (That means you are going to pay by the way) Reform, the word the Obammunists shove on everyone but themselves.

When will we have a President and a Congress that uses "common sense" and "regulates" pig government and their well paid employees????? Don't get me wrong, big business has earned a correction, and they were allowed and forced to fail because government was right there with them all along, even now.

You make a good point... That's why you are being attacked personally... They can't debate you on this and this is the only way the know to debate on issues they are wrong on.

As lon as there are people stupid and greedy enough to "invest" money in said schemes, there will be people willing to take their money. I heard it in the nineties as people bragged about 25% returns on tech stocks and then crying when they woke up broke. I heard it more recently as people bragged about buying a $300,000 home on a $30,000 salary and no money down.. and then woke up in foreclosure crying they'd been duped.

It's a tired old story friends...

Yup, the truth must be bumped. Your President is an absolute failure, and ewe have nothing to offer anyone.

Let's Be Honest, Obama Robs Us More Than Wall Street

Let's be VERY honest and admit that the degree of separation between Wall Street, K Street and Congress is ZERO.

Forum List

Back