Let's be honest about basketball....

Pho_King

Rookie
Mar 19, 2012
It is a shitty sport. It's only intended to give unusually tall white men an athletic outlet, and to give Afro-Americans a means to socialize without robbing and killing each other.

But as a sport, it is terrible. Football and baseball are important. Basketball is just a crime-reduction policy.

It is a shitty sport. It's only intended to give unusually tall white men an athletic outlet, and to give Afro-Americans a means to socialize without robbing and killing each other.

But as a sport, it is terrible. Football and baseball are important. Basketball is just a crime-reduction policy.

I love playing and watching basketball. It's a great and exciting sport! It's an AMERICAN SPORT! We have our stamp on it.

Baseball is starting to bore me, although I still enjoy it. I am enjoying hockey more because my son loves it.

Football is still KING!

Watching 10 semi-retarded tall guys run up and down a court scoring 100 points in increments of 1,2 and 3 just seems pointless to me.

Then they have those "Best of 7" Tournaments? Geez Louise!

• Banned
Hey, if it keeps them on the court and out of the nice neighborhoods I am all for it.

Both football and baseball bore me to no end so I actually like basketball much more.

Not at all a shitty sport by any stretch of the imagination. I personally prefer college basketball though. The pace is faster and the fanbases are bigger and better.

Forum List

Back