Let's ask the Obvious: Who's stupid enough to deliver 2000 weapons to drug lords?

This whole arguement and these threads crying to the heavens about gun sales blah blah blah.. are about as stupid and hypocritical as it is possible to be.

This is REALLY about and just a tiny sliver/slice exposing our total and complete failure of the "war on drugs".

You people lament the demise of the immigration officer .. OK... It was a sad day for his family when he was killed. But REALLY his death was a drop in the ocean when any reasonable person looks with a cold eye on the success or lack of it concerning the overall picture of our attempt to stop something that is clearly unstoppable.

Wanna stop the killings? Really? Make drugs legal cheap and controlled. THEN the no one will die that is not a volunteer. Sure there will be drug overdoses..I don't care. Those that choose to take drugs run that risk whooly on thier own.

Make drugs so cheap that no one will steal or rob to get them. Crime will go down so fast it will make societies heads spin.

The prisons will become little concrete ghost towns.

It would put the cartels completely out of business if U S businessmen could go down to South America and buy cocaine just like coffee.

Gun sales would go down too unfortunately because there would be no gangs cartels or nearly as many people buying guns to protect themselves.

BUT you all don't REALLY want the violence to stop. Do YOU?

People get real. One dead cop is NOTHING. Make drugs legal and save the potential lives of hundreds of thousands of people including thousands of cops.

Well let's ask the obvious question here. Who's STUPID enough to deliver 2000 semi-automatic weapons to violent Mexican drug cartels?

No one is--including the ATF under the direction of Eric Holder--that is (without a hidden agenda.)

I can clearly remember Obama standing at the border--saying that Americans were selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. Well it turns out his own ATF was doing that. None of these guns had any TRACKING devices on them--so why would Obama & Eric Holder do that?

Was the plan to talk about all these DEAD BODIES in Mexico--so they could assault the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution? But it blew up in their faces when 3 ATF whistle blowers started talking.

Is this why Eric Holder ADMITTED that if these documents that he didn't release--were released it would get very embarrassing for this administration? I think so. There is no other rational explanation for Fast and Furious.

rmon1505l.jpg

The same government that's delivered thousands upon thousands of weapons to evil dictators around the world?

Oh -MY BAD - giving and selling weapons to less than moral groups of people is something OBAMA invented. OBAMA BAD!!!!!

This whole arguement and these threads crying to the heavens about gun sales blah blah blah.. are about as stupid and hypocritical as it is possible to be.

This is REALLY about and just a tiny sliver/slice exposing our total and complete failure of the "war on drugs".

You people lament the demise of the immigration officer .. OK... It was a sad day for his family when he was killed. But REALLY his death was a drop in the ocean when any reasonable person looks with a cold eye on the success or lack of it concerning the overall picture of our attempt to stop something that is clearly unstoppable.

Wanna stop the killings? Really? Make drugs legal cheap and controlled. THEN the no one will die that is not a volunteer. Sure there will be drug overdoses..I don't care. Those that choose to take drugs run that risk whooly on thier own.

Make drugs so cheap that no one will steal or rob to get them. Crime will go down so fast it will make societies heads spin.

It would put the cartels completely out of business if U S businessmen could go down to South America and buy cocaine just like coffee.

Gun sales would go down too unfortunately because there would be no gangs cartels or nearly as many people buying guns to protect themselves.

People get real. One dead cop is NOTHING. Make drugs legal and save the potential lives of hundreds of thousands of people including thousands of cops.

I dont agree, the cost of drugs is one thing, but I really dont want crack, heroin, PCP, LSD available to anyone, people can become violent on the drug or during the withdrawl, no thanks. even alcohol causes people to be mean and beat their wives and kids, that's bad enough.

I dont agree, the cost of drugs is one thing, but I really dont want crack, heroin, PCP, LSD available to anyone, people can become violent on the drug or during the withdrawl, no thanks. even alcohol causes people to be mean and beat their wives and kids, that's bad enough.

I understand that you do not WANT drugs to be available to everyone. The painful reality is that drugs have been available to EVERYONE that wants them since they have been invented. All the police can do is interrupt supply sporadically in one location and ten minutes later it is available in the next block. An adult understands that with maturity comes reality. We must just face up to the reality that something we would not want for ourselves or our kids cannot be denied to someone else or thier kids just because we want it to be so. The cost of what we WANT is just too high.

Grow up America. Some people are fuck ups and you cannot change that. The best you can do is educate yourself and your kids so they do not become fuck ups and waste thier lives being stoned all of the time. I would rather have fuckups in society than killers. You?

OK, so you want people to be denied constutiional rights because some teacher or employer says negative things about them.
Got it.

Yes. Exactly. I don't beleive there's a constitutional right to give crazy people the ability to kill a bunch of people all at once.

The Second Amendment is about a "well-regulated militia", not "The ability for Crazy people to shoot the CIA fairies putting microchips in their butts"...

OK, so you want people to be denied constutiional rights because some teacher or employer says negative things about them.
Got it.

Yes. Exactly. I don't beleive there's a constitutional right to give crazy people the ability to kill a bunch of people all at once.

The Second Amendment is about a "well-regulated militia", not "The ability for Crazy people to shoot the CIA fairies putting microchips in their butts"...

No, there isn't. But there is a constitutional right to own guns. And unless someone has gotten himself into a prohibited category you cannot take it away from them. Much as you would like.

Got it.

No, there isn't. But there is a constitutional right to own guns. And unless someone has gotten himself into a prohibited category you cannot take it away from them. Much as you would like.

Uh, no, there isn't a "constitutional right" to own a gun. Felons can't buy guns.

Felons have a right to free speech, freedom of religion, right to an attorney and jury trial, right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures...

They don't have a right to own a firearm.

Uh, no, there isn't a "constitutional right" to own a gun. Felons can't buy guns.

Felons have a right to free speech, freedom of religion, right to an attorney and jury trial, right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures...

Yeah, but most everyone else does...

If EVERYONE doesn't have the right, then it's not a right, it's a privilege.

Now, I would argue that there are no rights at all. Everything is a privilege that the rest of us let you have. Anyone who thinks he has rights should looke up "Japanese-Americans in 1942".

And that's the rub. Once you say, "Well, we aren't going to let YOU have the right to a gun, you sumbitch!" then you've admitted it's a privilage.

Then you've opened the door to any other restriction the majority thinks is reasonable.

Jared Loughner was crazy. He shouldn't have the right to a gun because he'd do pretty much exactly what he did.

Now, I would argue that there are no rights at all. Everything is a privilege that the rest of us let you have. Anyone who thinks he has rights should looke up "Japanese-Americans in 1942".

And that's the rub. Once you say, "Well, we aren't going to let YOU have the right to a gun, you sumbitch!" then you've admitted it's a privilage.

Then you've opened the door to any other restriction the majority thinks is reasonable.

Jared Loughner was crazy. He shouldn't have the right to a gun because he'd do pretty much exactly what he did.

Argue all you want, it's pointless. Felons LOST their right to own firearms through their criminal behavior. Prior to their criminal, anti-social act, they enjoyed ALL their rights. You can take MY 2nd Amendment right only AFTER I become a convicted felon. Your 'majority' can kiss my ass!

The whole point of the Second Amendment is to keep guns in the hands of THE people, thus "power" remains in the hands of THE people. When nobody is allowed to have guns then the ONLY people who WILL have guns are criminals, the Police (and related Government Agencies), and the Military. Sorry, but law abiding people HAVE the Right to defend themselves against criminals, and however unlikely... Governments that no longer respect the Constitution, or the will of the people. So the answer is YES... Under the Constitution American's can, and do have EVERY Right to own guns. One may interpret a "well regulated Militia" as the ability of the People to defend themselves from (again however unlikely) a rogue Government. By committing crimes, or having certain mental disorders citizens give up the Right to own firearms, because obviously they cannot be trusted to own firearms "responsibly", it is why we have background checks. Felons have plenty of Rights, and nobody denies them such... But the Right to have guns? Forget it. You don't give an arsonist a can of gasoline, and a Zippo... It's called COMMON SENSE. If you don't feel the need to own a gun fine, you have that choice... But don't let your disdain for firearms INFRINGE upon MY Right to own whatever damn gun I choose to purchase. It's NOT your business... And it IS MY Constitutional Right.

Argue all you want, it's pointless. Felons LOST their right to own firearms through their criminal behavior. Prior to their criminal, anti-social act, they enjoyed ALL their rights. You can take MY 2nd Amendment right only AFTER I become a convicted felon. Your 'majority' can kiss my ass!

Well, no, you have just admitted it's a privilege the minute you said that society can take it away from you.

A right is something a mythical man in the sky grants you just by the mere fact that you exist.

WHich is why I think "rights" are largely a myth... Just ask the Japanese-Americans from 1942, as I said.

The whole point of the Second Amendment is to keep guns in the hands of THE people, thus "power" remains in the hands of THE people. When nobody is allowed to have guns then the ONLY people who WILL have guns are criminals, the Police (and related Government Agencies), and the Military. Sorry, but law abiding people HAVE the Right to defend themselves against criminals, and however unlikely... Governments that no longer respect the Constitution, or the will of the people. So the answer is YES... Under the Constitution American's can, and do have EVERY Right to own guns. One may interpret a "well regulated Militia" as the ability of the People to defend themselves from (again however unlikely) a rogue Government. By committing crimes, or having certain mental disorders citizens give up the Right to own firearms, because obviously they cannot be trusted to own firearms "responsibly", it is why we have background checks. Felons have plenty of Rights, and nobody denies them such... But the Right to have guns? Forget it. You don't give an arsonist a can of gasoline, and a Zippo... It's called COMMON SENSE. If you don't feel the need to own a gun fine, you have that choice... But don't let your disdain for firearms INFRINGE upon MY Right to own whatever damn gun I choose to purchase. It's NOT your business... And it IS MY Constitutional Right.

First, the notion you need a gun to defend yourself against the government is retarded.

If the government ever decides to come for you and your guns, it will because your neighbors wanted them to because you were frightening their children.

Once you say that the mentally ill or felons can't have a gun, you are admitting it's a privilage, not a right.

Which I'm fine with. But if you are going to do that, then actually enforce it properly. Jared Loughner never should have been able to walk into a gun store to buy a gun.

Bad enough? What does that mean?

Are you advocating making alchohol illegal? Or, is beating wives and kids something you can live with?

Well let's ask the obvious question here. Who's STUPID enough to deliver 2000 semi-automatic weapons to violent Mexican drug cartels?

No one is--including the ATF under the direction of Eric Holder--that is (without a hidden agenda.)

I can clearly remember Obama standing at the border--saying that Americans were selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. Well it turns out his own ATF was doing that. None of these guns had any TRACKING devices on them--so why would Obama & Eric Holder do that?

Was the plan to talk about all these DEAD BODIES in Mexico--so they could assault the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution? But it blew up in their faces when 3 ATF whistle blowers started talking.

Is this why Eric Holder ADMITTED that if these documents that he didn't release--were released it would get very embarrassing for this administration? I think so. There is no other rational explanation for Fast and Furious.

rmon1505l.jpg

http://usahitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/occupy-wall-street.jpg

Forum List

Back