Let's ask the Obvious: Who's stupid enough to deliver 2000 weapons to drug lords?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Well let's ask the obvious question here. Who's STUPID enough to deliver 2000 semi-automatic weapons to violent Mexican drug cartels?

No one is--including the ATF under the direction of Eric Holder--that is (without a hidden agenda.)

I can clearly remember Obama standing at the border--saying that Americans were selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. Well it turns out his own ATF was doing that. None of these guns had any TRACKING devices on them--so why would Obama & Eric Holder do that?

Was the plan to talk about all these DEAD BODIES in Mexico--so they could assault the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution? But it blew up in their faces when 3 ATF whistle blowers started talking.

Is this why Eric Holder ADMITTED that if these documents that he didn't release--were released it would get very embarrassing for this administration? I think so. There is no other rational explanation for Fast and Furious.

rmon1505l.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals, they are incredibly stupid, They let John Wayne Gacy out on good behavior....ooops

Well let's ask the obvious question here. Who's STUPID enough to deliver 2000 semi-automatic weapons to Mexican drug cartels?

No one is--including the ATF under the direction of Eric Holder--that is (without a hidden agenda.)

I can clearly remember Obama standing at the border--saying that Americans were selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. Well it turns out his own ATF was doing that. None of these guns had any TRACKING devices on them--so why would Obama & Eric Holder do that?

Was the plan to talk about all these DEAD BODIES in Mexico--so they could assault the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution? But it blew up in their faces when 3 ATF whistle blowers started talking.

Is this why Eric Holder ADMITTED that if these documents that he didn't release--were released it would get very embarrassing for this administration? I think so. There is no other rational explanation for Fast and Furious.

rmon1505l.jpg

Documents were provided in December that confirmed that ATF agents were talking about stricter gun controls via this project.

Who is tupid enough to train crazy islamic radicals to fly plains without landing and give them free visas to the US? Oh yeah, republicans. People who also claimed executive priviledge when congress wanted to make them accountable.

Who is tupid enough to train crazy islamic radicals to fly plains without landing and give them free visas to the US? Oh yeah, republicans. People who also claimed executive priviledge when congress wanted to make them accountable.

Who is stupid enough to think that plains have wings?

Oh! Never mind. It just came out of the closet.

Here's the link from wiki:

In December, documents revealed that some ATF agents discussed using Fast and Furious to provide anecdotal cases to support controversial new gun rules. The regulation, called Demand Letter 3, would require some gun stores to report the sale of multiple rifles.[70]

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

which links to Atkinson's report

^ Sharyl Attkisson, "Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations", CBS News, December 7, 2011.

In December, documents revealed that some ATF agents discussed using Fast and Furious to provide anecdotal cases to support controversial new gun rules. The regulation, called Demand Letter 3, would require some gun stores to report the sale of multiple rifles.[70]

^ Sharyl Attkisson, "Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations", CBS News, December 7, 2011.

Yeah--but I also watched a video of one gun shop owner--insisting that the ATF sign for all these guns that one straw buyer was buying from the gun shop--because even the owner of the Gun Shop knew something was very wrong. Now next question--how much taxpayer dollars were used to pay for these guns that ended up in the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

Last edited:

I never knew they had Republican only flight schools. I learn something on the internet every day.

Well you must be really "tupid" not to remember the 9/11 INVESTIGATION.

Yeah--but I also watched a video of one gun shop owner--insisting that the ATF sign for all these guns that one straw buyer was buying from the gun shop--because even the owner of the Gun Shop knew something was very wrong. Now next question--how much taxpayer dollars were used to pay for these guns that ended up in the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

Lord only knows how much money was involved. There is a lot of explaining to do. More than a few now are convinced this was all a prelude to enact legislation for restrictive gun laws.

Otherwise why do you let the guns walk willy nilly and not trace them, but instead wait till the guns appear at various crime scenes.

I never knew they had Republican only flight schools. I learn something on the internet every day.

Just like they have dem only gun stores. Please try harder at being obtuse next time.

Let's ask the Obvious: Who's stupid enough to deliver 2000 weapons to drug lords?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A police agency that believes they have the technology to track the weapons to the end buyers.

A good plan if it works.

Well let's ask the obvious question here. Who's STUPID enough to deliver 2000 semi-automatic weapons to violent Mexican drug cartels?

rmon1505l.jpg
Bush, Jr. began Fast and Furious.

Zombie Reagan?

Wait... he only gave thousands of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missles to Iran. No way that could possibly backfire.

I've just noticed something about this whole "Fast and Furious" thing.

They've admitted that people don't kill people, guns killl people.

And that apparently, if these guns hadn't gotten away from this sting, these Mexican drug lords never would have gotten guns from anywhere else... like the thousands of guns they buy from US gun shops even now.

This was a pretty stupid operation, but it didn't start with Obama and HOlder. It's just another screwup on the part of the ATF, trying to validate its existence. The "Gunwalking" operations on the border actually go back to the Bush years.

my guess, Obama is just screwing with Issa to get the GOP to embrace the crazies, and then he'll release the documents and there will be nothing in them.

rmon1505l.jpg

Yep. Seems rather odd that Bush's program had the cooperation of the Mexican authorities and a way to track the weapons.

Holders had neither.

Guess its easy to see who the fucking idiot was.

I think your posting rivals Truthmatters, Swallow, and rdean for stupidity.

Forum List

Back