Let's ask Nancy Pelosi...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you could ask Nancy Pelosi two questions, that she promised to answer truthfully, what would you ask her?

Here's my two questions:

(1) Are you this dumb all the time or is it from drinking too much of that California water?

(2) Who's better in bed, Harry Reid, Barrack Obama or Rush Limbaugh?

I have no questions for her. Bitch would lie anyway.

I have a suggestion that I would like to make to her. I would recommend she fuck off and die quietly in a ditch somewhere - preferable in the San J Valley where unemployed farmers could watch.

i would ask her why the company her nephew worked for were awarded the development rights to several california military bases.....three in the bay area alone...

1. Do you wear Granny panties?

2. Why did you answer the first question instead of just slapping me? After all, what has been heard cannot be unheard.

I have no questions for her. Bitch would lie anyway.

I have a suggestion that I would like to make to her. I would recommend she fuck off and die quietly in a ditch somewhere - preferable in the San J Valley where unemployed farmers could watch.

You are waaaay kinder than I am.

I'd ask her:

1) Now that she can't write off her botox treatments, will Formaldehyde be covered by ObamaCare?

2) How will she enjoy spending eternity in HELL for enslaving millions of Americans who have not yet been born into the burden of debt that exceeds 100% of GDP?

Last edited:
1. Why do you assume you and the rest of Congress know what's best for the American people?

2. Do you have any intentions of moving out of the country?

Forum List

Back