===let's all go on an u.s. Message board camping trip!===

I'm sure a compass and maybe a fire would be useful but I'm sure the pot heads have the fire on them..

Then again the mirror could work for fire.
Nah. You just need something that will focus light. A baggie full of water can do that.

Oh! So, add clear plastic bag.

my cousin...

teeth-deliverance1.jpg

I'm sure a compass and maybe a fire would be useful but I'm sure the pot heads have the fire on them..

Nah. You just need something that will focus light. A baggie full of water can do that.

Allegedly ice can do it...

I've always wanted to try that...

Had to LAUGH,sounds like RENDITION,another first by America,who made lynching an ART FORM..........I think you should be "working" !!!!!!! in G.BAY:doubt: the:cool:
So I take it Theliq is the board idiot?

Let him come, perhaps he might "accidentally" slip & fall hmm

That takes me back a bit Ernie,"hitch hiking" but hey I've graduated from that some moons ago,and there is no way I'm getting on the back of your bike,but maybe the Senioreta might,I heard see like a rough ride....just saying:cool:
Fool:eusa_whistle:UP YA ASS:clap2::clap2::cool:
You'll be popular! I'll bring a chain saw and a splitting maul as long as someone else splits firewood.

Everyone please do not pick up stray hitchhikers along the way. It could be theliq.

Ah. Yes, it seems that it would also be an option.

My understanding is that it is best to do it when the sun is at its highest. Makes sense.

A Browning Citori 725 and all the ammo I could bring.

browningover.jpg

My understanding is that it is best to do it when the sun is at its highest. Makes sense.

Potassium + water..

That is a small explosion tho but it will make fire..

Last edited by a moderator:

Potassium + water..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFG4Yr7lQzw]Potassium and Water - YouTube[/ame]
Yes, it will. Rather impractical for camping, though. It has to be kept under very dry oil.

Nodoz maximum strength coated caplets cuz if you people think I'm going to close my eyes in your company, your crazy!

Disclaimer: This post does not apply to all USMB campers. Just the crazy ones.

That takes me back a bit Ernie,"hitch hiking" but hey I've graduated from that some moons ago,and there is no way I'm getting on the back of your bike,but maybe the Senioreta might,I heard see like a rough ride....just saying:cool:
Fool:eusa_whistle:UP YA ASS:clap2::clap2::cool:

Everyone please do not pick up stray hitchhikers along the way. It could be theliq.

Don't worry, sir. I wouldn't stop for a guy. Now Senorita.... Definitely!

You guys are amateurs. My years in Scouting has taught me that my most valuable possession is my LED headlamp. Try setting up a tent in the rain at night holding a flashlight under you arm, in your mouth or between your legs.

Potassium + water..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFG4Yr7lQzw]Potassium and Water - YouTube[/ame]
Yes, it will. Rather impractical for camping, though. It has to be kept under very dry oil.

Sodium is fun too :razz:

Forum List

Back